The Opester Drops HAMMERS on Puerto Rican Rattlesnake

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
No, he doesn't "beg" for money, but he literally brags about super chats to Lindsay.

"Lindsay, what do ya mean I need to get a job? I've got supah chat money coming out of my ass! Da youtubers can't get enough of the Opster!"
There's a big difference between corny self deprecation and doing Mangrate ads while also charging your audience a fee to watch.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Luis has made more money in just the last year than opie has the last 6. Prove me wrong...
Opie made more in one year at WNEW than Luis will make in his entire lifetime.

Luis cried to his comedy friends when Bisping fired him from their MMA podcast for being a nerd who didn't know how to fight. Not cried allegorically or metaphorically mind you. Like literally sobbed tears like a pissy eyed faggot. And was bawling that Bisping mocked him over not being a "tough guy". He cried to his friends and said something like "I perceive myself as an alpha male". I'm douche chilling so hard right now I can't type anymore.

To quote the guys from Panzerfaust Records. "Kill all spics".

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.

Luis cried to his comedy friends when Bisping fired him from their MMA podcast for being a nerd who didn't know how to fight. Not cried allegorically or metaphorically mind you. Like literally sobbed tears like a pissy eyed faggot. And was bawling that Bisping mocked him over not being a "tough guy". He cried to his friends and said something like "I perceive myself as an alpha male". I'm douche chilling so hard right now I can't type anymore.

He's a 5 foot 7 wirey mexican chihuahua. The only people who think he's a tough guy are guys who got beaten up by 5 foot 7 mexicans growing up.

BUBBLER

I Don’t Simpsons simp…
He's you isn't he, fat ass?
DiQiuFSVAAAy5nQ.jpg

BUBBLER

I Don’t Simpsons simp…

I feel you may have exaggerated a tad bit...