The Opester Drops HAMMERS on Puerto Rican Rattlesnake

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Luis J Gomez, unfunny spic, should bow down and suck the Opsters cock for even giving him a career. They were let on Compound by Ant who was given a career by Opie. Who gave Bob Kelly a career? Faggot unloyal cocksucker joins the rank of Judas like Jim and Anthony.

Keep up the trite comebacks, nerd baseball cap wearing faggot. “OPIE IS THINSKINNED!!! UNFUNNY!!! EVERYONE HATES YOU!!!” come up with a new bit you fucking dwope. Fucking dumb SALSA NIGGER

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Opie is too thin skinned unlike Jim “WHO IS THIS FUCKIN PLAIN JANE ??” Norton.
the los crew is full of real scum, redbar talked personally with with puerto rican fag (he has a kid which makes it worse) to tell him about cumia's pedo behavior and he brushed it aside.

Why is everyone in comedy such a unfunny piece of shit scum of the earth?

I'll find the redbar clip.

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
the los crew is full of real scum, redbar talked personally with with puerto rican fag (he has a kid which makes it worse) to tell him about cumia's pedo behavior and he brushed it aside.

Why is everyone in comedy such a unfunny piece of shit scum of the earth?

I'll find the redbar clip.
Dumb faggot fuck spent years trashing dummy Schaub only to do a 180 and call the people who mock him jealous losers. He’s a phony LA dummy faggot who needs to eat a bullet.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
All these fucking FAGGOTS play the exact same game:

Reference Opie in a tweet shitting on him.
The Opster gets fed up and goes for the throat
These faggots back pedal and act like “WHY ARE YOU SO OFFENDED? WHY ARE YOU EVEN RESPONDING BRO I DIDNT DO ANYTHING! YOURE JUST SO THIN SKINNED MAN!”
someone please post this all over this gomez faggot twitter page, everyone should see this:

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Lets refresh in everyones minds the REASONS for hating Opie vs Anthony.

Jimmy: Yeah man Opie was hard to work with sometimes.
Anthony: He was mean to my ex girlfriend
Gomez: He was unfunny on the show

Vs…

Opie: He was trashing my family publicly and running secret hate accounts on me.
Danny: He told me he molested a child and he fucked my girlfriend
Burr: He called my wife an ugly ape nigger and sent his fans to trash me

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Damn, its good to see beige in there carefully sniping Luis' fans. Everyone's getting in on the fun.
1700445965481.png

1700445995323.png

FingerofGod

View attachment 166105

think sinned cunt? someone's drunk.

Also nice missing the point stupid.
Even if you’re an Opie hater and CP Media subscriber you should at least acknowledge that he created the show. Luis is dead wrong here and has no idea what he’s talking about. All the people he mentioned would’ve never made it in entertainment without Opie, puriod. To deny that is insane, especially in Nana’s case.

Turk February

Even if you’re an Opie hater and CP Media subscriber you should at least acknowledge that he created the show. Luis is dead wrong here and has no idea what he’s talking about. All the people he mentioned would’ve never made it in entertainment without Opie, puriod. To deny that is insane, especially in Nana’s case.
Well, I'd argue Luis wouldn't have a career or his gay little show if it wasn't for Opie. He's completely out of line.

Turk February

A bunch of weirdos in here getting emotional and charged up over a fucking Opie and Luis twitter spat?

DUDE! LUIS HAS FRIENDS THAT ARE ALMOST 50, SO HOW DARE HE SAY THAT!

DUDE, LUIS IS SUCH A FUCKING LOSER NOW!

This is a funny little feud, so just sit back and have a laugh at it ya fawking yenta's...
We didn't get a jocktober this year.