• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Opester Drops HAMMERS on Puerto Rican Rattlesnake

BUBBLER

Nigger John sucks off faggots in the park
Opie is an emotional retard that overreacted and you queers only hate Luis because he's a rich, fit, famous spic the fucks premium white pussy.
Screenshot_20231119-233920_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231119-233806_Chrome.jpg

HomeRunCumia

Opie is an emotional retard that overreacted and you queers only hate Luis because he's a rich, fit, famous spic the fucks premium white pussy.
View attachment 166149

View attachment 166150
Luis Gomez is a hack, wannabe tough guy. I can't wait for the day he picks a fight with someone who actually stands up to him and shows him for the little bitch he really is, and i hope you're there to catch a stray right hand for defending the spic.

No offence.

Last edited:

BUBBLER

Nigger John sucks off faggots in the park
Opie keeps his cards close to his chest, but I'm sure he has some real estate he's renting out or some shiz cuz unlike a certain n word he used to work with, he doesn't have to beg his audience for money
No, he doesn't "beg" for money, but he literally brags about super chats to Lindsay.

"Lindsay, what do ya mean I need to get a job? I've got supah chat money coming out of my ass! Da youtubers can't get enough of the Opster!"