• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Opester Drops HAMMERS on Puerto Rican Rattlesnake

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Is this a work? If it's real, Opie has been holding this shit in for a while.

A decade of pent up Destroyerisms are about to be unleashed on poor little Luis.

Luis is like the straw that broke the camel's back... Everyone dips into Anonymous Opie Hate.... But we rarely get a real person trying to pile on.

This is where Opie Hate ends. Tonight we make an example of Stupid Luis J Gomez.

Big Jay has been around for like 30 years and never made it to O&A, SHIT I wonder why? Nice table scraps, stupid.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Its so funny. This has just become accepted as fact. Im not even gonna correct it. Its 100% true.
correct what? Dude, before you say shit like that, you gotta realize, you might be embarrassing someone who has to go check. You put me in an awkward situation.
1700454349445.png

HomeRunCumia

They’re the same collection of retards that couldn’t even maintain a website.
It's overused, but "neckbeards" perfectly applies to them. All of them overweight, wearing 3x and above tee-shirts covered with childish scribblings.

Oh, and can't leave out the ball caps to cover up the receding hairlines. "Hey maaaan, let's smoke some more dope and laugh at the stupid, worn-out format of hacks roasting each other back and forth!"

FUCKING HATE THEM!!!!!!!!!

Opie may be corny, out of touch and not very funny but...he's a fucking grown up. Crazy as it may be for me to say this but...I respect him. I don't know much about Gomez but what little I've seen of him, I haven't found him funny. He comes off like a 50 year old dude trying to be the head frat boy at a shitty college. No thanks. I'll pay money to see Vos, Dice and Normand. Those three actually make me giggle.