TEACHER HATE THREAD

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
IMG_1787.jpeg

G

What's confusing to me is all the posts talking about how the teachers are afraid of getting in trouble, or having to have meetings with the principal.

Is this just a recent thing? Back in the 2000s it seemed like the teachers feared no repercussions.

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.
Probably my favorite teacher was my high school latin teacher. Complete dork but he cared about his students and what he taught and made it fun with larping and self-publishing the aeneid with everything but the violence cut out for us to translate. He won teacher of the year for the district or even maybe the whole state at least once.

Worst was probably Mr. Stone, whose first name I would say if I could remember it because that creep definitely did something at some point. He was the part time health/gym teacher retard whose class was in former storage space. He was a fat guy with skinny legs. He wore high riding shorts for his bulge and walmart polos he always tucked in. He was very touchy. No girl in the class was comfortable around him and they said they wouldn't wear skirts when they were in his class because his desk was front and center and he liked to roll around on his chair. Gross fucking orc.

G

Probably my favorite teacher was my high school latin teacher. Complete dork but he cared about his students and what he taught and made it fun with larping and self-publishing the aeneid with everything but the violence cut out for us to translate. He won teacher of the year for the district or even maybe the whole state at least once.

Worst was probably Mr. Stone, whose first name I would say if I could remember it because that creep definitely did something at some point. He was the part time health/gym teacher retard whose class was in former storage space. He was a fat guy with skinny legs. He wore high riding shorts for his bulge and walmart polos he always tucked in. He was very touchy. No girl in the class was comfortable around him and they said they wouldn't wear skirts when they were in his class because his desk was front and center and he liked to roll around on his chair. Gross fucking orc.
Why's it always the gym teachers who are creeps? lol. Our gym teacher got fired for making inappropriate comments to a girl in 8th grade, and another teacher made a comment about how he wanted me to buy gym shorts rather than longer pants since it was summer. Freak.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Why's it always the gym teachers who are creeps? lol. Our gym teacher got fired for making inappropriate comments to a girl in 8th grade, and another teacher made a comment about how he wanted me to buy gym shorts rather than longer pants since it was summer. Freak.
Failed athletes or scrawny nerds who take themselves too seriously.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
A science teacher once told me it would be impossible to make magnetic paint after I had the idea for an invention (it’s now available everywhere).

The DMAN once got into a heated argument with a literal Science teacher, who obviously had to go to college of some sort... He claimed "you can never truly see your own face in real life in a mirror since it's a reversed image."

Of course the dumb kids tried to say "what about video recordings?" to which the teacher smugly knew it was coming and went "I said real life.. teehee"

So The DMAN having shaved his own neck since middle school stood up out of his chair and said "You use 2 mirrors." The guy was speechless at first, then nodded quickly, then changed his mind and said "oh.... OH... Uhh... No, wait... No.. That's not right.... " And The DMAN as a literal child had to stand there and explain basic physics in a childish way to an "educator."

After The DMAN explained it 2 or 3 times, the dummy finally understood his little fun fact was nullified and for naught. Here's the kicker. This guy had his head shaved bald... He literally experienced this himself in a mirror almost everyday and still had no idea.

BUBBLER

I Don’t Simpsons simp…
The DMAN once got into a heated argument with a literal Science teacher, who obviously had to go to college of some sort... He claimed "you can never truly see your own face in real life in a mirror since it's a reversed image."

Of course the dumb kids tried to say "what about video recordings?" to which the teacher smugly knew it was coming and went "I said real life.. teehee"

So The DMAN having shaved his own neck since middle school stood up out of his chair and said "You use 2 mirrors." The guy was speechless at first, then nodded quickly, then changed his mind and said "oh.... OH... Uhh... No, wait... No.. That's not right.... " And The DMAN as a literal child had to stand there and explain basic physics in a childish way to an "educator."

After The DMAN explained it 2 or 3 times, the dummy finally understood his little fun fact was nullified and for naught. Here's the kicker. This guy had his head shaved bald... He literally experienced this himself in a mirror almost everyday and still had no idea.
The Dman has been serving up white niggers since Fawking grade school!

G

My first grade teacher corrected the sentence structure of a quote. I was quoting a person word for word, and the teacher crossed it out and wrote it "properly".
You fucking dumb cunt. Dumber than a first grader.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
What a fuckin fag the last one. "I like to think I have thick skin but I'm gonna cry to my Internet friends because children don't like me."

And that's 2nd grade? So like 7 year olds? You have to be pretty horrible for little kids like that to have strong opinions about you