TEACHER HATE THREAD

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
I always figured you were supposed to "respect" teachers like you have to respect police you encounter. They have government backed authority to ruin your life, so just be deferential when dealing with them. It doesn't mean you should hold them in high esteem.
I always liked to say that respect is earned ... I really like your framing of it and have learned as I've gotten older to show these worthless cunts 'extreme politeness', which is really what they mean when they say 'respect'.

It's more about keeping the target off your back and making your life easier than elevating a certain status to those with authority.

G

Also, my 8th grade history teacher was busted with 40,000 dollars worth of ecstasy, And she was like the most normal nice lady.
I wonder how she sold it. Had a middle man who was a student, selling it to other students makes sense. Then she could deny it and say that student is crazy if he gets caught, because she's just the sweet old history teacher and he's a junkie kid.

G

Very true, when I was in school you just knew not to fuck with the old / boomer teachers because they might actually kick your ass and get away with it.

The young right out of college teachers? Open season on those fucks. I think my class was able to make at least 3 or 4 teachers cry - and two were men.
Do you remember how everybody would come together regardless if they hated each other or not and we would all pick on a substitute, to the point where nothing got done that day? Good times.

G

Do you remember how everybody would come together regardless if they hated each other or not and we would all pick on a substitute, to the point where nothing got done that day? Good times.
You could tell when a substitute teacher was already broken because they'd just let you do anything and sit quietly at their desk all day.

"The teacher gave you some w-work to do, right? Ok... do that.."

G

You could tell when a substitute teacher was already broken because they'd just let you do anything and sit quietly at their desk all day.

"The teacher gave you some w-work to do, right? Ok... do that.."
I remember when I was in grade seven and a substitute came in and we just threw coins at the board as hard as we could as she wrote and kept scaring the fuck out of her. Then when she got mad one kid called her a queef and got sent home. It was fucking hilarious.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
I wonder how she sold it. Had a middle man who was a student, selling it to other students makes sense. Then she could deny it and say that student is crazy if he gets caught, because she's just the sweet old history teacher and he's a junkie kid.
I think her husband was a scumbag who just sold drugs and they went for a big score

G

What the fuck is this teacher's problem? Penny pincher. Just lend a nigga a pencil.

lendaniggaapencil.jpg

"teach the value of supplies". It's a fucking pencil. They all use tablets these days don't they? Fuck I hate them.