TEACHER HATE THREAD

G

Remember when you were a kid and thought your teachers were terrible? Then the school or your parents would gaslight you with, "You have to respect your teachers! They know best."

No, it turns out they really are terrible.

There is a subreddit for teachers (r/teachers, ya kiddin?) and it's just full of these losers making fun of their students.

fuckingretards.jpg

Wow, kids don't care about being taught about personal finance? They don't even have any finances you stupid fuck.

fuckingretards3.jpg

Shut up, cunt. Nigger.

"MA'M EXCUSE ME WHAT." That's how your teachers type, like retards from tumblr. Dumb cunts.

fuckingretards4.jpg

Hahahaha

I hate teachers. They're gay and nigger.

[MEDIA=youtube]kdlBNQa4K1Q[/MEDIA]

Last edited by a moderator:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I had the local news on while working from home and they had a piece on how some college is now offering a class that studies and discusses Taylor swift lyrics and her interviews. It’s not the first college to offer this and of course the teacher looked like a fat mess cat lady and the students all looked like future cat ladies.

And they want to cancel student debt so kids don’t have to pay back their loans for classes they took on Taylor Swift lyrics and dissecting episodes of “Friends”

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
I always figured you were supposed to "respect" teachers like you have to respect police you encounter. They have government backed authority to ruin your life, so just be deferential when dealing with them. It doesn't mean you should hold them in high esteem.

Leonard Rhomberg

Who are you gonna replace me with?
One year in HS I had a math teacher who was younger and her coworker friends would come in and they would just talk and mingle with the students because it was the "cool" thing to do. I would have to go home and teach myself everything, which was good preparation for college because it was a bunch of professors who cared more about their research/grants and could give a fuck about their lessons.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I always figured you were supposed to "respect" teachers like you have to respect police you encounter. They have government backed authority to ruin your life, so just be deferential when dealing with them. It doesn't mean you should hold them in high esteem.
Growing up I always figured the teachers were smart and all - looking back prob only a handful i had were actual smart (my math teacher was a former CPA that really wanted to teach so at least he knew something) but majority of them were dopes that couldn’t do anything else.

I remember we had this real creepy science teacher who always had a big roll of paper towels right next to his computer and went to Thailand often. Everyone knew he was up to something bad.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
I’d always pity those teachers that would get bullied by literal children. You could see it on their face, they have no idea what they’re doing with themselves

Consequences of a crop of adults who grew up protected from bullying as kids; they are unable to deal with it in the real world. We could never have bullied Boomer teachers, they all grew up getting the shit beat out of them.

Most of the people that become teaches are lazy fuck tards that crave approval from authority. also get extremely jealous of people that that just have a decent living.

Being teacher is legit the path of least resistance. You spend your early life in a class room, then you teach in a classroom.

They get used to being the “smartest “ person in a classroom. That’s why they only stick to their tribe and seem socially awkward when they converse with others. They mostly act like they are better than others as a defense mechanism.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
And they want to cancel student debt so kids don’t have to pay back their loans for classes they took on Taylor Swift lyrics and dissecting episodes of “Friends”
Absolutely despicable but also hilarious. Some of my favorite classes in college were electives, but I took interesting ones like “History of Orthodox Christianity”, “The Vietnam War”, and “Mel German Court Literature”. Higher Ed is a joke.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Consequences of a crop of adults who grew up protected from bullying as kids; they are unable to deal with it in the real world. We could never have bullied Boomer teachers, they all grew up getting the shit beat out of them.
Very true, when I was in school you just knew not to fuck with the old / boomer teachers because they might actually kick your ass and get away with it.

The young right out of college teachers? Open season on those fucks. I think my class was able to make at least 3 or 4 teachers cry - and two were men.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Buddy of mine became a teacher for low income areas, he developed a worse drinking problem then me
I had a friend who also became a teacher in low income areas in Philly. He ended up in the nut hut and now I get calls from his brother when they can’t find him and are worried he’s “off his meds” again.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Very true, when I was in school you just knew not to fuck with the old / boomer teachers because they might actually kick your ass and get away with it.

The young right out of college teachers? Open season on those fucks. I think my class was able to make at least 3 or 4 teachers cry.
The only teacher I can remember liking was the American Government teacher I had in highschool. He was an old ass man and one of the few teachers - men or women - who wasn't a shhhhmarmy cunt. I think we've almost completely lost a generation of men who weren't cunts.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Absolutely despicable but also hilarious. Some of my favorite classes in college were electives, but I took interesting ones like “History of Orthodox Christianity”, “The Vietnam War”, and “Mel German Court Literature”. Higher Ed is a joke.
I’ll see if I can find the video of it - the college swift teacher was your stereotypical loser adult swift fan - fat, greasy hair, very pale, old lady glasses, etc and the students in the class looked like young versions of her - all future cat ladies.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
The only teacher I can remember liking was the American Government teacher I had in highschool. He was an old ass man and one of the few teachers - men or women - who wasn't a shhhhmarmy cunt. I think we've almost completely lost a generation of men who weren't cunts.
Yeah I had one guy that was old - like taught at the 30 plus years and he was a big dude and had a real big beard and this booming low voice and nobody fucked with him. If you fell asleep in his class he’d throw shit at you etc. - you knew he could get away with beating the shit out of you if you pissed him off,