TEACHER HATE THREAD

N

NIGGER_ANNIHILATOR_1488

I think my class was able to make at least 3 or 4 teachers cry - and two were men.
My bro had this typing teacher who was like 5 feet tall. During class people would just dick around on the internet instead of doing this typing program. Occasionally he would "surprise" people who weren't following instructions and get them "in trouble" aka impotently asked not to do that again. Well one time he surprised my bro's friend who was instant messaging his gf or something, and he basically called the teacher a faggot and other stuff. The teacher cried like a little bitch and called his dad.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
My one was a lunchtime one I think. I also remember getting an after school detention, a Saturday detention, a suspension (what is this a reward I don’t have to come to school?) and an in school suspension (had to sit at a desk outside the vice principals office all day). None of these did anything to improve my behaviour in any way.
I had a couple in-school suspensions - I slept at a desk all day.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
My bro had this typing teacher who was like 5 feet tall. During class people would just dick around on the internet instead of doing this typing program. Occasionally he would "surprise" people who weren't following instructions and get them "in trouble" aka impotently asked not to do that again. Well one time he surprised my bro's friend who was instant messaging his gf or something, and he basically called the teacher a faggot and other stuff. The teacher cried like a little bitch and called his dad.
I once put a banana in a male teachers pocket (he was walking the aisles) and I yelled “is that a banana in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?” And the male VP freaked out and called my mom claiming I had sexually assaulted the teacher with my banana joke. She told him that joke is older than him and to fuck off.

That male VP years later was fired due to a long history of inappropriate behavior towards the male students. He would often give certain male students back rubs and smack male students on the ass and invite male students to his house (he wasn’t married / no kids and seemed to hate the female students)

Turns out he has previously worked at some type of juvenile hall type school that got shut down due to pretty much every staff member had sexually abused the students.

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
I had a college English teacher ding me on a paper for using the word "dregs," which she claimed was not a word at all.
I had a college teacher for a digital art class. The class was once or twice a week and it was basically four assignments with very little direction. The students were expected to know basic art concepts. I came in not knowing that but knowing basic computer concepts. I was the only technical one in the class.

So anyway the teacher literally isn't teaching, just overseeing us on our computers. So I would just pop in some headphones and listen to Howard Stern while working. This professor *hated* me for that. He would complain about my headphones but I would just ignore him. So long as my work was done and on time and followed the assignment it should be no big deal.

Before he hated me, one of the assignments was due and I didn't print out the art correctly. He told me that he docked me for that but if that was a problem at the end of the semester he would boost my grade back up because I didn't have an art background.

By the end of the course he hated me and gave my final assignment and low grade giving me a C for the class and putting my scholarship in jeopardy. I sent him a nasty email that, looking back, could have caused me some trouble (I was threatening to go to the head of the department but the 'threat' could be read as a physical one if he wanted to take it that way)

...and the guy changed my grade to an A and I passed the class and kept my scholarship.

Then there was this other class. The first day of this class I'm two minutes late and the old hag teacher says to me as I enter, "Go sit over there" and motions to a specific desk. A couple of other people came in late and she did the same thing. I then realized that she was assigning seats. In a college class. She then tells us how to pass paper around in a specific way when she passes out a handout because she has OCD or something.

I immediately realize that I'm going to have a very difficult time with this teacher and it's in both of our best interests for me to drop this class.

This bitch then explains that other than today, if you're late to class, the door will be shut and if the door is shut you are not allowed to come in. Tardiness is not tolerated for any reason. First, I don't think you can actually enforce that if I'm paying for the class.

So of course -- by the end of the very first day of class, it's time for dismissal. The class is done, and this bitch keeps us late because she's not done talking. I'm out of my mind pissed at her. I know I'm going to drop the class. Then she says, "If you're going to drop this class don't leave here without telling me so we can talk about it."

For whatever reason, one hour of this bitch's class that I wound up dropping traumatized me. She was really old so she must be dead by now. The sheer hypocrisy -- don't be late to my class but I'll make you late to your next class just killed me.

Last edited:

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
I've always heard teachers complain about having to spend their own money on supplies and this thread has taught me that those "supplies" are just pencils. 150 count of Amazon Basics pencils are just 15 dollars, by the way
my bosses always paid me back for expenses, even halloween costumes and dumb shit like that. Teachers paying for shit is a myth.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Part of me loves that teachers aren't paid shit because they aren't worth a fuck anyway, at least based on the teachers I've had my whole life.

Then I start to think that maybe the piss poor salary is the reason why every teacher I've had had seemed like a fucking loser.

It's a real chicken/egg dilemma.
it's a crap thankless job but you get to get fucked up and drunk at night and hang out on forums. Theres like 3 kinds of teachers, one tries to be a sibling and smells like cigarettes, one tries to be a regal disciplinarian, and one just doesn't give a fuck and gets angry at everything, they're all fucking insane.

Leonard Rhomberg

Who are you gonna replace me with?
Part of me loves that teachers aren't paid shit because they aren't worth a fuck anyway, at least based on the teachers I've had my whole life.

Then I start to think that maybe the piss poor salary is the reason why every teacher I've had had seemed like a fucking loser.

Its their own fault if they think they are going to become a teacher and break the bank immediately. Just googling the average salary and I see the upper end is like 80k so that means if I am going to become a teacher id expect to make around 40k-50k out of college which isn't worth it to have to deal with a bunch of asshole kids all day. I know of a couple people who became teachers and I think they made it a year before they abandoned the profession and went back to the job they were working in high school.

Last edited:
G

If it paid better they would be better. I went to a private school and my teachers were awesome for the most part.

Even in America a charter school seems to have better teachers than public school, because there are less kids in each classroom and the curriculum is more focused. Plus I imagine it's all in the area because public schools in Minnesota are nigger infested fucking indoctrination factories.

Harry's Manly Calvester

Wetting Zoomers since 2023
A peculiar, seemingly coordinated effort in the past few years is pushing the narrative that teachers are forced to spend vast sums of their own money for supplies. Companies do school supply drives to help with the "issue," local news outlets do fluff pieces about it when school starts each year and teachers themselves constantly post about it online.

It just doesn't pass the common sense test--there can't be a single district in the United States where a teacher is forced to go out and buy things. I know many go out of their way to purchase the expensive pens they like, posters, etc. but there can't be a principal in the country forcing them to buy books and other basics. They act like it's a Mexican prison where they just walk into an empty room and are forced to procure desks and all the essentials themselves.

For every 10 women complaining about the problem on social media, I'm sure there's some boomer dude teacher in their department who hasn't spent a single cent his whole career because it's literally not required or necessary.
A box of 150 pencils is $15. Dumb bitches just need to pass on a bottle of wine

Leonard Rhomberg

Who are you gonna replace me with?
I've always heard teachers complain about having to spend their own money on supplies and this thread has taught me that those "supplies" are just pencils. 150 count of Amazon Basics pencils are just 15 dollars, by the way

see the problem with that sweetie is

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-Pre-sharpened-Wood-Cased-Pencils/dp/B071JM699P?th=1[/URL]
Amazon? Fuckin queers! Throws chair

Walmart is right down the street. Get the pencils and the wine there.