• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

T-1 Hour until Exam Time

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
New - more threatening of physical violence to @covidcumia
Link | Archive
1.png

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
He either didn’t show up or he showed up with nothing and they rescheduled it. No way it could be done that fast, shit would take hours.
Yeah, I'd bet he showed up with absolutely nothing. He was arguing with people on Twitter up until the minute the the thing was starting. He did no preparation, got nothing together and likely didn't even look into what was expected of him.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
I don’t know dick about the law but you people really think he showed up with nothing and they would just go “Oh ok you’re not prepared? We’ll give you more time.”

This hearing has supposedly been scheduled for months. That is enough time for Pat to get his meager finances in order. You can’t just show up and go “Oops i didn’t do my homework that was scheduled months ago. Move it for me please?”

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
You know who could really clear up this confusion - /u/Quasi101. Whatever happened to that guy?
Welp, Quasi never existed, stlaker. Quasi and an unknown third party did the fusion dance at one point and now we have the real true leader of the aryan OnA army, Captain Kamala. Child. You're going to prison for not lingering.