• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

T-1 Hour until Exam Time

EllenTorquehorn

looking for a vehicle
Forum Clout
ME: "Can you confirm the Tomlinson debtor exam took place today?"

HEMMER: "I don't have anything to say about it. You should call the plaintiff's counsel."
Yeah this is super weird and makes me wonder if he no-showed. That's the only context in which that response would seem to make sense.

Either that or he did show and tried to pull some Mr. Tits Goes to Washington speech or something similarly fat and stupid and the procedure did not go as planned.

Forum Clout
If it was over with that quickly he reluctantly appeared because he feared an arrest warrant, made some bullshit excuse that he only learned about it last minute and/or was unable to find a lawyer in time, and definitely said he was unprepared. Because he's always unprepared.

It was most likely rescheduled. Hopefully Quasi will send a message down to our lowly @admin.

Forum Clout
I don’t know dick about the law but you people really think he showed up with nothing and they would just go “Oh ok you’re not prepared? We’ll give you more time.”

This hearing has supposedly been scheduled for months. That is enough time for Pat to get his meager finances in order. You can’t just show up and go “Oops i didn’t do my homework that was scheduled months ago. Move it for me please?”
Sadly, yes. They might give him one chance to get his affairs in order before the next scheduled date. It's not uncommon.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout

Funny enough I didn't even check because it's one of his spots I was looking at alleys on the map and the second the name popped up I knew this had to be it
lmao it's almost perfectly halfway, smackdab in the center of the old town like I predicted. Obvious pig is obvious.

kek.png

Forum Clout
I wonder what the commissioner would say if someone asked him if in a hypothetical debtor's exam that went completely smoothly he would be able to confirm that the exam happened.
"Rascals" will do as they please, but maybe it's not a good idea to keep calling his office when one "no comment" should suffice. Don't make fatty's case for him. You don't want this guy having any sympathy for fatso.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Is this gonna be one of those things where we’re not gonna be able to tell what the outcome was, until signs start appearing? Like him putting his house up for sale, or his car?
Welp the stalkers won and now I'm forced to start a gofundme any little bit helps. Nikki is crying on the couch as I console her and I'm worried about what's going to happen to nibbler and the other pets. 1/342