• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

T-1 Hour until Exam Time

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
the tranny (literally) Reddit admins snagged it in their culling of most "right wing", "transphobic", and "racist" subs throughout Reddit.

And they work for free.
New - more threatening of physical violence to @covidcumia
Link | Archive
View attachment 111728
P.s. I thought professional writers knew better than write things like "willing to deal with with great speed." With with? If you're going to say pompous stuff like "in your stead," at least say "A threat with which I am able to deal with great speed."

P.p.s. Patrick doing anything physical with great speed?? The only thing he can do with great speed is fall down.

G

You're fucking Sue Lightning?
I can assure you that I'm very, very straight and faithful to my (ironically) Indian wife. HEAR THAT @piggytomlinson?! Oh gosh I hope you don't out me as a white supremacist to my wife! Haha just joking she said you look low-caste and was wondering why you aren't taking care of your kids instead of doing all this dumb shit.

Comment?

EllenTorquehorn

looking for a vehicle
Forum Clout
Yeah you could say you were sick or had issues so you were unprepared. Sick pet (rip mewler) or something. Hey Jim do you think tweeting all day about not having a debtors exam would hurt the chances of an excuse like that :image_4848:
Same shit he probably did in school. Says his tummy hurts so he gets extra time to finish the project.

"Your Honor, through no fault of my own I was served a piece of medium-well steak..."