• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

T-1 Hour until Exam Time

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout

Funny enough I didn't even check because it's one of his spots I was looking at alleys on the map and the second the name popped up I knew this had to be it
It's right next to two court houses.

Amazing coincidence.
pighovel1.jpg

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
He's finally returned to his regular tweeting pattern by posting his first political take of the day, btw.

View attachment 111751

Just a coincidence that this perfectly fits the travel time by car from the Swingin' Door to the halfhovel judging by his last tweets.
Yeah trump is so dumb but also at the same time he is so smart to come up with this plan. What a retard.

Forum Clout
View attachment 111752

He's already tipsy and fantasizing about sending every last one of his cyberstalkers to jail.
He wanted to be a famous author and he got what he wanted. He considers himself a "celebrity" and is one. He's now a Public Figure, famous author, and a celebrity. Unfortunately, for him, he didn't take into account the fact that you can't control how the public perceives you, responds to you, or reacts to you.

He thought he would be appreciated like King, Gaiman, Lovecraft, Roddenberry, but instead he's primarily known for being a repellant hack with significant personality disorders.

He could try and go dark for a while to reassess things and maybe write a novel outside of his usually hokey "____ in Space!" trash and attempt a redemption arc, but that would require admitting he has problems in need of fixing and his narcissism would never allow that to happen.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
View attachment 111752

He's already tipsy and fantasizing about sending every last one of his cyberstalkers to jail.
He's being extra fanciful. Must've gotten some bad news.

Yeah trump is so dumb but also at the same time he is so smart to come up with this plan. What a retard.
Baby infant child, the Afghanistan War (2001-2016) would've been over by Christmas had it not been for Drumpf's intentional sabotage.