• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

T-1 Hour until Exam Time

Treat Yourself

Forum Clout
It's funny how he's really talking about himself in all these. Yes Pat, you should have walked away years ago instead of coming back to the sub for a second helping (I know that's impossible for you to resist asking for seconds (you're fat)).

Today was fun but kind of a wet fart, no? Rick's not behind bars, he was smart enough not to call da cawps on his exam, the details of the meeting are sealed, and he's back to hot takes on Twitter like nothing happened. Guess we'll just have to see what happens neeexxsssst. Until then, I declare Patposting dead.

Forum Clout
I think I’m done saying Stavros was shitty. Yes, he wasn’t an omega Chad with a 10 inch dong like El Tigre, but goddamn did that guy fight for his awful client.

He knew the case was destined for failure but he got up there and was embarrassed multiple times by the good judge Schulman and he still kept fighting to take down the first amendment.

I’d sooner hire him than “something something gamesmanship” Resto.
True. Rodney Mayer may have been nothing more than a bumbling traffic lawyer, but that man went to the gallows because of Resto's incompetence.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
Wait. Do you guys think he walked there so he could lie to Nikkie about all of this being a big stlaker delusion? Is all of the manic tweeting exclusively to keep her stupid ass in the dark?
I sure hope so. I hope all the bullshitting is literally just to gaslight Niki. It would make more sense than having to acknowledge that a human could be as oppositional as Patrick is.

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
. https://archive.vn/2IBRF
1.png

Forum Clout
yup. totally dead. I might as well just "apostle" the lit crit section. Nothing happening here.
Speaking of which, didn't one of these morons in fatty's orbit claim that "SpaceEdge" deactivated original OnA Reddit sub because he was "afraid" of fatso and heat on him for being the admin of the sub?

Not true.

For the record, "SpaceEdge" locked down the sub for most members (except a select few) after it was exposed that he stole a vape pen from some smoke shop and members posted security cam photos him being a big fatty fat thief, and every thread on the first few pages of the sub became photos and video of "SpaceEdge" being a vape thief.

The sub stayed live and active until the tranny (literally) Reddit admins snagged it in their culling of most "right wing", "transphobic", and "racist" subs throughout Reddit.

Lucky Buddha Beer

You will be incapacitated if you do not flush
Forum Clout
Yeah what a lot of you don't apparently realize, especially with something like this law wise: they give a lot of leniency. Probably more than they should. You can stall and stalling is a purposeful tactic by some lawyers for their client to attempt to get their ducks in a row. Ask for an extension and it appears legit, judicator doesn't give a shit and says yes.

BUT, extensions do not exist in perpetuum.

I also don't comprehend how he can get his ducks in a row when he displays his spending and vacations on social media. Someone has to somehow submit those as evidence when he deletes them...

G

How long ago was the pic with him where his then-wife was farting on the lap of the guy who cuckolded Pat? Pat has gained a lot of weight in his face since then.

Pat, it doesn't have to be like this. Jackie isn't going to do anything other than increase public awareness of you as a laughingstock, and incite the stlakers to ridicule you even more. She is using you as a vehicle for her own self-aggrandizement and a souce of narcissistic supply. Let me help you stop all this. I will teach you the ways. I will even help you lose weight, deal with your insecurities, and make more money. Me and you against the stlakers*, Pat, what do you say? Second time i've offered.

*I'll still post here, of course, but once I fix you up, you won't mind any more.
I thought Brian Pillman was the most mindful brothaman here.