• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

T-1 Hour until Exam Time

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
It has to be a red herring. A photo he saved to "prove" he wasnt at some debtors office.
I'm inclined to agree given how there's nothing in the picture to help narrow it down, but Pat has posted this place before and I really doubt he's planned such a 4d chess move.

They definitely look the right age for the buildings you'd encounter as you make your way from the lawyers' office through the historic city center to the halfhovel.

Imager

Scaffolding Photographer
Forum Clout
Attorney Hemmer gave a "no comment" when asked whether the Tomlinson debtor examination took place today. He advised contacting the plaintiff's counsel.
Did he tell you who, exactly, plaintiff's counsel is?

It's odd that he can't confirm there was a hearing. I can see other things being off limits but not whether or not the hearing occurred.

Forum Clout
I'm inclined to agree given how there's nothing in the picture to help narrow it down, but Pat has posted this place before and I really doubt he's planned such a 4d chess move.

They definitely look the right age for the buildings you'd encounter as you make your way from the lawyers' office through the historic city center to the halfhovel.
True, it's just so dumb to go "my stalkers are trying to figure out my location. But let me tweet this dumb alleyway again because yay, alleyways."

Duxbury Dave

The Ringleader
Forum Clout
Did he tell you who, exactly, plaintiff's counsel is?

It's odd that he can't confirm there was a hearing. I can see other things being off limits but not whether or not the hearing occurred.
ME: "Can you confirm the Tomlinson debtor exam took place today?"

HEMMER: "I don't have anything to say about it. You should call the plaintiff's counsel."

Bin_The_Blacks

What you Torquin 'bout Wheelers
Forum Clout
Alleys Piggy.jpg