• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

T-1 Hour until Exam Time

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
i've been forgetting to hollow out the bread bowls at Panera all week. I've just been making bread!!!
7QYDTwKh.webp

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
I hope Rick was getting so blown out at the exam he showed the examiner the text from Officer Nigger. I can see him doing that.

"LOOK. LOOK AT WHAT THEY DO TO ME. This didnt even happen to me when I was closing bars at 25!"

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Barely. He or the lady lawyer, fucked it up anyway. They had to argue that the 90 day statute to serve someone should be stayed because they were making a good faith effort to get the Identities to serve. He cited some case law that the only limitation would be on the statute of limitaiton and they can extend it as long as they were doing something. I think that brief was never submitted, but its been two fucking years now so i may be wrong.

He also cited federal case law from the fucking dallas buyer club, indicating that he should be allowed to subpoena ip information.
That’s generally what I remember. God bless Brinton for spending all of his time on trying to keep the disaster going and nothing else. He really buttfucked Pat hard

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
I love how he can't help but telegraph exactly what he's doing because he has to compulsively tweet. 30 min drive, no tweets, 30 mins in the waiting room, 30 mins to hoolies then he'll be drunkenly shit posting about Republicans all day.
He's got bigger fish to fry, and by fish to fry, I mean cracking consensus all night over his disastrous self chosen misery. He's got about 200 no stlaker, enjoy prison's lined up ready to go. He's going to be on the warpath. He has so much pretending to do tonight. Poor guy. Literally poor guy.

Forum Clout
you stole the words out of my mouff, child

As a professional patposter, i know him better than my own brother. Than my best friend from highschool. Than my gosh darn girlfriend
Ever since i spammed pat’s insta with indian bots wanting to fuck his tits, it’s become a real life truman show. Not a brag just a fact. Maybe a brag. Maybe eeehhhheee champagne cocktails in the sierras

His favorite food, habits, hobbies, expressions, when he’s in a bad mood, smug, triumphant, when he’s buzzed, shitfaced, and getting motherfucked. I am pat. Pat is us.

He hasn’t been this manic since he stood up poor tulip at worldcon
Safe to say today he is getting absolutely motherfucked.
I'm Tyler Larden