• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

T-1 Hour until Exam Time

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
He hasn't tweeted in the last half hour again.
giphy.gif

Udders

Deeply interwoven in the pest community
Forum Clout
Do we have a name of the location for the hearing? In case any independent journalists had some simple yes/no questions to ask.
Hemmer Law Offices LLC is located in Milwaukee County of Wisconsin state. On the street of West Oklahoma Avenue and street number is 5232. To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (414) 321-1010.

5232 West Oklahoma Avenue, 53219, Milwaukee County

+1 414-321-1010

Pringle Can Lothario

Sir...don't do that!
Forum Clout
It's just that the pool is narrowed down a lot , but I'm sure you could find some shitty lawyer to take anything. I'm guessing its like those plastic surgeons who do work on celebrities that look ridiculous. "What doctor would do this?" , but someone does.
To wit, Rodney Mayr. Moonlighting as an adjunct instructor at a unaccredited law school isn't paying the bills.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Nearly all of his tweets today have been curt replies to imposter accounts poking fun at him. He's made only one tweet that stands on its own today and that was the very first one, that being his daily Wordle update two hours ago.

Compare this to yesterday when he made like a dozen crafted tweets about current events, along with vigorous childing. Today doesn't seem to fit the Fatrick tweeting pattern for some reason, we may never know why.

Jenna

move in silence like lasajna
Forum Clout
I mean, he brought his phone to the debtor's exam and when there's a break he can hop on twitter and send a couple "enjoy prison"s out.

I betcha he started crying like he did on the Alivia recording. Tears = sympathy for the piggy. Maybe the commish gave him a 5 minute break to get control of his emotions.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
I mean, he brought his phone to the debtor's exam and when there's a break he can hop on twitter and send a couple "enjoy prison"s out.

I betcha he started crying like he did on the Alivia recording. Tears = sympathy for the piggy. Maybe the commish gave him a 5 minute break to get control of his emotions.
He would definitely make a concerted effort to respond during the exam to deny it exists

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
Hemmer Law Offices LLC is located in Milwaukee County of Wisconsin state. On the street of West Oklahoma Avenue and street number is 5232. To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (414) 321-1010.

5232 West Oklahoma Avenue, 53219, Milwaukee County

+1 414-321-1010
Bad news...

Asking if pat showed up to his debtor's exam is felony harassment of elected officials. I'm so sorry guys, pack it in, show's over.
felonyelectionharassment.png

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
He;s got Nikki on phone duty.

ok Nikki;
If they say X then use this copy paste.
If they say Y then use this one.
make sure they know there is no debtor exam and that im not fat.
end everything with stlaker and make sure they know they are going to prison.
this is important and im counting on you.