• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

T-1 Hour until Exam Time

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
One of the Kiwis laid out the timeline:

time.png

G

Nearly all of his tweets today have been curt replies to imposter accounts poking fun at him. He's made only one tweet that stands on its own today and that was the very first one, that being his daily Wordle update two hours ago.

Compare this to yesterday when he made like a dozen crafted tweets about current events, along with vigorous childing. Today doesn't seem to fit the Fatrick tweeting pattern for some reason, we may never know why.

you stole the words out of my mouff, child

As a professional patposter, i know him better than my own brother. Than my best friend from highschool. Than my gosh darn girlfriend
Ever since i spammed pat’s insta with indian bots wanting to fuck his tits, it’s become a real life truman show. Not a brag just a fact. Maybe a brag. Maybe eeehhhheee champagne cocktails in the sierras

His favorite food, habits, hobbies, expressions, when he’s in a bad mood, smug, triumphant, when he’s buzzed, shitfaced, and getting motherfucked. I am pat. Pat is us.

He hasn’t been this manic since he stood up poor tulip at worldcon
Safe to say today he is getting absolutely motherfucked.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
I absolutely love this mans life. He has to pretend everything is fine when its so not. Keep duckin in and out of alleys at hoolies, arsonist.

One of my favorite aspects of the Josiah calls was that all the best stuff from tape 5 was because Patrick called Josiah back after he'd hung up. He thought he was being smart with his "I'm walking through a building with a bunch of steel in it" so he could call back and record the call thinking it was some big gotcha.

PS I could be being a retard and it was Josiah who called back but I don't remember. Either way, Patrick is fat.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
One of my favorite aspects of the Josiah calls was that all the best stuff from tape 5 was because Patrick called Josiah back after he'd hung up. He thought he was being smart with his "I'm walking through a building with a bunch of steel in it" so he could call back and record the call thinking it was some big gotcha.

PS I could be being a retard and it was Josiah who called back but I don't remember. Either way, Patrick is fat.
That was THE best. The ultimate blow-out when he persona shifts into Child Rick was terrifying. I have shown that to so many people and they all give me the same look.

Last edited:

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
how long has it been since you listened to it? There's a difference between creative arguments and zealously fighting for your client and making shit up, taking a dump on the constitution and being fat.

"You have to show proof of purchasing a book before you can legally review it"
"the petitioner didn't deny every allegation against him in the thread so that means he wrote a fake review"

Schulman literally told him to stop because he was making the opposition's arguments for them.

I’ve probably listened to it 15 or 20 times and I totally agree - he’s a complete hack. He took on a suit that was never ever going to win and bumbled through it like a complete jack off.

But he tried something. Pat got way more out of Stavros than he got from Brinton and whatever her name was.

Sure he took a disrespectful fat dump all over the first amendment but he was getting paid to make an argument. it was the only shot he had so I can forgive that because he needs to at least try for his retard client.

Fortunately people like the good judge Schulman are there to stomp that shit out and embarrass them publicly.

Genuine question - did Brinton ever actually make an argument aside from alleging everybody lives in Wisconsin? He spelled my username correctly but his filings had falsehoods and typos all over the place.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
What kind of job can Fatty get with his qualifications?
Plenty stlaker child. Some of the list includes professional knife fighter, war correspondent, frontline general, chef coffee barista, scientist, political fire brand, conservative pundit, tank balloonologist, firearms expert and handler, aviation expert in the field of mudding

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
Plenty stlaker child. Some of the list includes professional knife fighter, war correspondent, frontline general, chef coffee barista, scientist, political fire brand, conservative pundit, tank balloonologist, firearms expert and handler, aviation expert in the field of mudding
I'm willing to put in a good word for him with my fellow shift manager at the panera bread 8 minutes from his house but he'll have to stop drinking first.