• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

T-1 Hour until Exam Time

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
As long as you pay the retainer you can get a lawyer for anything. The second it runs out you’re dead to them though.
I hear you and I generally agree but I have a bunch of lawyer friends who turn down clients all the time because their case is nonsensical or they refuse to represent the client.

So yes, it’s a possibility he could find someone to rep him but I think it’s unlikely. The only reason he’s in this mess in the first place is because SFWA fronted the money for Brinton to go and fail spectacularly.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
2hYzZMT.png

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Is it even possible for one shittier than the dishonorable Stavros?
I think I’m done saying Stavros was shitty. Yes, he wasn’t an omega Chad with a 10 inch dong like El Tigre, but goddamn did that guy fight for his awful client.

He knew the case was destined for failure but he got up there and was embarrassed multiple times by the good judge Schulman and he still kept fighting to take down the first amendment.

I’d sooner hire him than “something something gamesmanship” Resto.

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout
:colin_sm:I have to wonder how many emails the receptionist for the courtroom will be getting today asking if she's seen a porcine individual go in and out of hemmers courtroom.
You gotta narrow it down more, it’s Milwaukee we’re talking about. Ask about fat, smelly, greasy, and very rude man.

Edit: nevermind porcine covers it, I thought it just meant fat

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I think I’m done saying Stavros was shitty. Yes, he wasn’t an omega Chad with a 10 inch dong like El Tigre, but goddamn did that guy fight for his awful client.

He knew the case was destined for failure but he got up there and was embarrassed multiple times by the good judge Schulman and he still kept fighting to take down the first amendment.

I’d sooner hire him than “something something gamesmanship” Resto.
Memba when Pat interrupted and he took a recess. I would give anything to know what he told him.