• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

T-1 Hour until Exam Time

Jenna

move in silence like lasajna
Forum Clout
I think this is it but the only info attached is "Milwaukee United States Alleyway".

milwaukee-united-states-alley-alleyway.jpg

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
I thought Pat and Nikki where the ones in trouble.
He's taking them both out for a test ride before sale. The 50k has to come from somewhere and Dan has already hit up every irish human trafficker but he's having a hard time trusting them...something about their skulls and face. Oddly, they were thinking the same thing. He's at a standstill currently.

EllenTorquehorn

looking for a vehicle
Forum Clout
Attorney Hemmer gave a "no comment" when asked whether the Tomlinson debtor examination took place today. He advised contacting the plaintiff's counsel.
Is that common?

Would he give a different answer if he were asked by, say, a former governor?

Agent Dan, this is a reference to a prank phone call in which someone from reddit impersonating Jesse Ventura called the commissioner. I am not advocating anyone do anything except take care of their daughter and not be fat.