• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Post 1 thing that made you think, oh shit Pat may be legitimately retarded.

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
Or legitimately telling the world that he was in several knife fights.

I still don't know what he means by "knife fights". Two people with knives go at it, one gets stabbed and killed and the other goes to jail for life. But he's apparently experienced in this ancient art and always came out on top.

Imagine even thinking to lie about that kind of stuff as a middle aged man. Total retard of a human being.

Humanatee

When he said a nazi attacked him with a knife and he wrote something like "he left with a broken arm and I left with the knife child!" At that point it was clear he has the mind of a 10 year old.

Remember his story about the guy who tried to carjack him and left bewildered because he couldn't drive stick. Patty cakes really does enjoy himself a good made up scenario.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
I still don't know what he means by "knife fights". Two people with knives go at it, one gets stabbed and killed and the other goes to jail for life. But he's apparently experienced in this ancient art and always came out on top.

Imagine even thinking to lie about that kind of stuff as a middle aged man. Total retard of a human being.
Exactly it is preposterous! This is child like imagination. His mind is so poisoned with cape shit that he didn't think of real world consequences if he were to actually get in a knife fight.

Imager

I see penises everywhere
Some rascal texted Patrick in Spanish, and Patrick responded with his copypasta in Spanish.

It legitimately made me laugh out loud. The retard gets fucked with day in and day out, gets a Spanish stlaker text and responds in Spanish because you never know, he might have to go to court in Mexico some day or something.

Also saying he won’t let the idiots win. What exactly does keeping your phone number and responding to every text win you?

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
Some rascal texted Patrick in Spanish, and Patrick responded with his copypasta in Spanish.

It legitimately made me laugh out loud. The retard gets fucked with day in and day out, gets a Spanish stlaker text and responds in Spanish because you never know, he might have to go to court in Mexico some day or something.

Also saying he won’t let the idiots win. What exactly does keeping your phone number and responding to every text win you?
I hate your avatar.

Humanatee

I hate your avatar.

I can hear that stupid fucking ditty those retards were singing every time I see it. Infuriating

hqdefault.jpg