• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Post 1 thing that made you think, oh shit Pat may be legitimately retarded.

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
Only going with things that haven't been mentioned yet, but claiming Dan didn't have a penis was odd. It wasn't even said in a funny way, he was speaking as a biological fact.

Giving Jackie Singh money is another one. He hired someone who's actually fatter, dumber, more insane, in more debt, and with less mental faculties than himself.
Dan recently revealed he was trans tho. So Pat was telling the truth.

Lol Jackie was the black hat hacker he always said he could hire.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
MMwDLim.jpg
That’s it there. That’s the proof that he’s an actual special needs person. Writing your name on your nerf gun like your mom might do when you’re 10.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
That’s it there. That’s the proof that he’s an actual special needs person. Writing your name on your nerf gun like your mom might do when you’re 10.
I almost want to believe that it's a rare self-aware joke from him. Like he realizes it's childish to have a Nerf gun so he wrote his name on it in big dumb block letters like a little kid would as a joke. But we're all fully aware that he is totally lacking in self awareness. He's not capable of it because he's a genuine, honest-to-God mental retard.

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
I almost want to believe that it's a rare self-aware joke from him. Like he realizes it's childish to have a Nerf gun so he wrote his name on it in big dumb block letters like a little kid would as a joke. But we're all fully aware that he is totally lacking in self awareness. He's not capable of it because he's a genuine, honest-to-God mental retard.
Can someone with a Reddit contact who Pat actually replies to, like Rick S Tomlinson or Kyle Tomlinson, ask if Pat meant it as a joke or not?

He has ignored every account of my contact's except Chaquille, who died in gang violence incident.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Way too many already mentioned and many more but when he asked Josiah how long the article was going to be and Josiah insanely said 7,500 words and Pat just went like "wow!" I knew then he must be a legit retard. That would be 15 pages in a newspaper - Something a "professional author" should be aware of. Sending someone he thought was working for the Huffington Post those voice mails with his evil pantomime laugh and the video of him walking around outside with no evidence of any vandalism also proved he is sub-Downs level retarded.

TorpidSloth

Most of the ones I'd pick have already been mentioned, but his academic performance in high school is another.

I knew guys who smoked weed every day at school at lunch who did better than him. He never touched drugs and had burnout grades.

Then there are the really smart people you meet who did horribly in school because they had shit going on at home or they were restless and creative or entrepreneurial types and school just bored them. The thing about them though is they always had at least one subject they aced, whether it was art, or English, history or maths. They'd get Cs in stuff they couldn't be bothered with, but would always get an A in that one thing that interested them.

Again, Fat, despite presenting himself as a tortured creative, stifled by his rural surroundings and limited by the drudgery of a uninspiring educational system, couldn't even get an A in English, something every kid who liked to read books would achieve. He's just a dumb, dumb cunt.

Total Tranny Death

Virtuous pedo killer
The r/autism thread. Someone posts one of his gym selfies, it gets 6 comments and a few upvotes before getting removed (I am noT auTisTic). The image that the troll used is deleted and nobody can find the thread unless they have a direct link. Nevertheless, Patrick decides to spend the next 6 months replying to each and every troll comment, and it balloons to over 2,500 comments. Some of the most iconic Pat quotes and memes (pepperoni, "You did not fart in my wife's vagina") started in that thread.

Last edited:

Total Tranny Death

Virtuous pedo killer
Only going with things that haven't been mentioned yet, but claiming Dan didn't have a penis was odd. It wasn't even said in a funny way, he was speaking as a biological fact.

Giving Jackie Singh money is another one. He hired someone who's actually fatter, dumber, more insane, in more debt, and with less mental faculties than himself.
Putting the claims of this mentally retarded high school dropout into a pro se motion without evidence as the basis of why he shouldn't have to pay a court ordered debt.