• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Post 1 thing that made you think, oh shit Pat may be legitimately retarded.

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
retards and legit frightening psychopaths.

Sometimes two in one

hecantkeepgettingawaywithit.jpg

I want to know the thought process on this, why the need to write his name on it? Was he convinced that Nikki was going to take it and not give it back?

Did he go to a special needs adult day camp with another Patrick, and that's why he needed the T on there so there was no chance that other sticky fingered Pat couldn't steel his nerf?

It's a ten dollar nerf gun, one of the shittiest and cheapest ones, why the need to make sure everyone knows it's his when it doesn't leave the house?

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
It'd be easier to ask us to name just one thing that might prove that he isn't. There's just way too many examples the other way round.

I'll play Hog's Advocate and say that a lot of examples already mentioned ("didn't gain a pound stlaker") are just his narcissistic, compulsive liar's ODD speaking. The thing that always proves he's genuinely, fundamentally mentally challenged to me is how easily he's tricked. The fake automated texts, redditors pretending to be third parties and the fucking cherry on top is the whole Josiah saga, which would've been killed in its infancy if he had logical reasoning skills above those of an actual child.

I've said it before but he's an actual Bobo tier retard, it's just kinda outshone by the litany of other, more egregious mental illnesses he's accumulated.