• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Post 1 thing that made you think, oh shit Pat may be legitimately retarded.

Screenshot-from-2024-05-05-16-09-06.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Imagine when he'd get into an argument with Ade.
He throws a tantrum, kicks and screams, calls her every name in the book, and then as soon as she reaches for her suitcase, "Calm down, wife child. This is simply not how adults act."

I would've killed him. What a fucking pig.
Its such a woman tactic. Flip the fuck out with a tantrum then they play the talk to me when you calm down ( bill burr bit) when you match their energy. Just too difficult to have a mature conversation. Not even worth trying. Its how he has been getting his way since he was a child.

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Might be odd, but seeing how he thought Civil Conspiracy worked for special boys in his retarded fucking complaint made me finally realize just how far gone he is.

He fatly threw around all these tortious interference, defamation, intentional infliction of emotional distress, piracy, and invasion of privacy charges. He said I was guilty under 9a-9f; 10; 11; 12b; 12d-12h; 12j; 12k; 12n-12p; 12r; and 19-24. Every allegation was unsubstantiated, and most of them provably false.

But then, Mother's Special Boy cast the Civil Conspiracy spell, and everyone magically became guilty of everyone else's actions. Utter video/tabletop game logic.

Like a warlock/necromancer/cabalist/whatever spell that makes debuffs leap to nearby targets. You were within 30 feet of me, so now you too are afflicted with 9a-9f; 10; 11; 12b; 12d-12h; 12j; 12k; 12n-12p; 12r; and 20-24, but then the magic spell also leaps to you and makes me gain all of your debuffs!

Special Boys get the most powerful spells.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
I mean looking back there's quite a few things.
Let's not forget the 27page masterpiece that was his Pro Se.
He Gibneyposted to a court and I cant stop laughing as I write this.

The time he shouted in court "arrest that man he has committed crimes against my family" and points at Dan
Only to be told to stfu by his attorney.

edit his Bda court appearance when he went to the effort of getting witness statements, filed reports etc. only to turn up in court with nothing to show the judge. Instead he fired off some one liners and childed him.