Post 1 thing that made you think, oh shit Pat may be legitimately retarded.

Udders

Great food
d32a2625f48364e2147e90d360e85d16.png
I have no idea if this is from here or KF, but it was in one of my Pat folders.

Specia needs patrick.jpg

Hasn't he claimed that he's been in knife fights or some shit?

It's just my opinion, man. But I think Rick is absolutely on the sprectrum. He has pretty heavy untreated autism combined with a destructive narcissisitic personaility. You could probably trace these issues back to piss poor parenting.

My theory:

Rick is born. Parents were probably drinking and smoking not realizing they had an oopsie doodles coming. RIck comes out. Dumb as a bag of rocks from day one.

Kyle is born and starts using the toilet before Rick even. He's walking faster, learning quicker and outsmarting his older brother in everything. Pat gets frustrated and clings onto the only thing he has over Kyle. He is older. He refers to him as a "child", not a special big boy like Rick.

Kyle goes out and is sociable on the playground. Rick wants to sit inside and watch Star Wars VHS over and over. Kyle's out holding hands with the girl down the street. Rick is angrily shooting nerf guns by himself.

Kyle learns to read and write before Rick. He's excelling in school. Rick's blood pressure is already rising and his face is getting red and fat. Raventits see's this and starts to assure him that he's a special boy. In fact, ADHD retards were night guards to hunt wolves! You are special. #DLTIW

Rick is emboldened. Mama Raven is his ultimate authority and she has declared him a smart special boy. Teachers, classmates, peers, don't matter child. "Why should I have to learn when I am already so smart and special?" the pig thinks.

NPD starts to develop and clear autism begins to show. Rick is having trouble fitting in. He doesn't understand sarcasm and responds to classmates who ask him if he has a vagina. They find it hilarious and egg him on constantly making him bitter and angry. Meanwhile, Kyle is joining sports teams and enjoying his friends at school.

High school comes along. Rick is hardly even notices. Becomes known as a "gay virgin", it becomes clear he will never get laid in high school. Kyle makes varsity track and honor roll. Rick has a 1.7 and doesn't go to his prom. Rick spends his nights playing N64 with kids 3 years younger then him until they realize he's a huge faggot.

Quiet, dumb, unknown Aid comes into his path. Possibly through a creepy autistic classified ad or something and he Jon stretches her twat right in front of him, arrested for threats, signs away his right and his hubris remains the same. No concept of normal feelings or the outside world all likely stemming from never being as good as Kyle from Day One.

Verdict: RETARD

Alan Wren

The Eight-Armed Wonder
Hasn't he claimed that he's been in knife fights or some shit?

It's just my opinion, man. But I think Rick is absolutely on the sprectrum. He has pretty heavy untreated autism combined with a destructive narcissisitic personaility. You could probably trace these issues back to piss poor parenting.

My theory:

Rick is born. Parents were probably drinking and smoking not realizing they had an oopsie doodles coming. RIck comes out. Dumb as a bag of rocks from day one.

Kyle is born and starts using the toilet before Rick even. He's walking faster, learning quicker and outsmarting his older brother in everything. Pat gets frustrated and clings onto the only thing he has over Kyle. He is older. He refers to him as a "child", not a special big boy like Rick.

Kyle goes out and is sociable on the playground. Rick wants to sit inside and watch Star Wars VHS over and over. Kyle's out holding hands with the girl down the street. Rick is angrily shooting nerf guns by himself.

Kyle learns to read and write before Rick. He's excelling in school. Rick's blood pressure is already rising and his face is getting red and fat. Raventits see's this and starts to assure him that he's a special boy. In fact, ADHD retards were night guards to hunt wolves! You are special. #DLTIW

Rick is emboldened. Mama Raven is his ultimate authority and she has declared him a smart special boy. Teachers, classmates, peers, don't matter child. "Why should I have to learn when I am already so smart and special?" the pig thinks.

NPD starts to develop and clear autism begins to show. Rick is having trouble fitting in. He doesn't understand sarcasm and responds to classmates who ask him if he has a vagina. They find it hilarious and egg him on constantly making him bitter and angry. Meanwhile, Kyle is joining sports teams and enjoying his friends at school.

High school comes along. Rick is hardly even notices. Becomes known as a "gay virgin", it becomes clear he will never get laid in high school. Kyle makes varsity track and honor roll. Rick has a 1.7 and doesn't go to his prom. Rick spends his nights playing N64 with kids 3 years younger then him until they realize he's a huge faggot.

Quiet, dumb, unknown Aid comes into his path. Possibly through a creepy autistic classified ad or something and he Jon stretches her twat right in front of him, arrested for threats, signs away his right and his hubris remains the same. No concept of normal feelings or the outside world all likely stemming from never being as good as Kyle from Day One.

Verdict: RETARD

It's possible some of Rick's issues were caused by his mother drinking during pregnancy, but it seems from observation that most of his issues are personality-related.

He was likely babied because he was their first born son, and then babied into adulthood as his brother surpassed him by every measure. He attended a back-water hillbilly school where he was obviously bullied so bad his mother let him skip 20 days his senior year. He was a weirdo for sure, but the Lappening flipped the crazy switch in his head and it was all downhill from there.

Trump Derangement Syndrome should be recorded in medical books. It may not cause insanity per se, but it certainly awakens latent insanity for people like Rick who can then project all their worldly grievances onto a single individual.

And then I suppose six years of Boomia texting him every night past the witching hour probably hasn't helped his grip on things.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Almost every one of his claims boils down to he's either lying or retarded and Pat says himself, he never lies.

eg.
I got to the gym 5x a week
Then why do you look like that?
A) you don't know what you are doing (retarded)
B) you are lying.
(actual answer C, he goes to the gay sauna 5x a week)

He has no real experience or in depth knowledge of anything so has no basis to tell a good lie/story/joke. This outs him every time.
He never become good at it, because this is a fake persona he has only created in the last 13 years, and for the first 7.. no-one called him on it because they didnt care/it's just some fucknut on twitter talking shit like usual.
He had 7 years of people accepting his gaslighting (including his pilled up lesbo wife) so never had to craft a believable narrative. He would just block with a snarky comment and move on, most of the users he did this to just left it alone.

His most retarded action was thinking he could 'beat' internet trolls.

Harry's Manly Calvester

Wetting Zoomers since 2023
Only going with things that haven't been mentioned yet, but claiming Dan didn't have a penis was odd. It wasn't even said in a funny way, he was speaking as a biological fact.

Giving Jackie Singh money is another one. He hired someone who's actually fatter, dumber, more insane, in more debt, and with less mental faculties than himself.
"Your father has no penis because he only produced daughters"

Misogynist who only produced a daughter