Piggy's secret car blog and twitter account? Larps as a mechanic with the pen name "Torque Wheeler"

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
B8661E89-3666-4FA5-ADCA-B655987FF7D3.jpeg

G

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
This is why we're such lovable rascals...not in a billion light years would Fatrick have the sense of humor to replicate this vibe. Yet he has 'stand up comedian' on his resume. Unreal how this world works.
It completely shattered my ribs when I first saw it. I love imagining Pat's reaction to shit like this.

Piggy bought eight fake followers for his dumb auto advice account, lost four (probably due to us reporting them) then he checks it today and sees a fifth... His heart leaps in his chest, finally all of his dumb car tweets have attracted a new follower! (He thinks), until he clicks on the list and sees that it is a bit account from the OnAForums.

I love how much he is fucked with.

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Where is the “twitlonger” story? I feel like im missing out on some steaming hot ribs somewhere
After riling up a bunch of twitch streamers, many of them started doxing pat so I posted this knowing he was gonna chimp out soon. After he had to clean up THAT mess, I caught a day long ban. Once I came back and everyone forgot about it I deleted it and started the grind. Now people are confuse.

Y6Yet3F.png