Piggy's secret car blog and twitter account? Larps as a mechanic with the pen name "Torque Wheeler"

Stent

swatchsticker
He doesn't know who it is, but the culprit is obviously under criminal investigation for attempting to steal Torque Wheeler's identity. Why wouldn't he be, child?
I contacted the Wisconsin police to ask about the investigation. When I mentioned Pat's name they said "I have no idea what you're torque-ing about but you keep on torque-ing" then hung up on me. Investigation confirmed.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
I contacted the Wisconsin police to ask about the investigation. When I mentioned Pat's name they said "I have no idea what you're torque-ing about but you keep on torque-ing" then hung up on me. Investigation confirmed.

I heard that they've been after Torque for years, but he always manages to lose them with his legendary skills behind the wheel and powerful Mustang. He's wanted by law enforcement for knocking people out in bars and racing around all over town, ignoring speed limits, stop signs, and concern for safety... he doesn't even watch the road, because he doesn't need to. Torque is too busy changing the world, one tweet at a time, while bumping angry fawken music.

Torque Wheeler

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
1657329976302.png

rrr.png

• Deleted by N/A
Show…

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
View attachment 52874

Lmao this is what Pat was busy doing at the game tonight. I'm so sorry he's on your TL stalking and harassing you, TW.
I love how he thinks that he's correcTing the record but to everyone else he looks like a total nutjob. I wish you could see how many people have blocked a particular account, I'm sure piggy's numbers are in the tens of thousands.

Last edited:
G

he stopped blogging on his .com, he almost doesn't take selfies as he used to, he doesn't pretend to be a marathon runner anymore, he almost entirely dropped his "comedian" LARP

will Torque survive being mocked? #[URL='https://twitter.com/hashtag/DLTIW?src=hashtag_click']DLTI[/URL]W
A #KYCL Keep Your Cholesterol Low sign would have been so much more helpful in the long run. Because he’s overweight, you see.