Piggy's secret car blog and twitter account? Larps as a mechanic with the pen name "Torque Wheeler"

NiceNameStupid

Cakehorn enthusiast
Credit to Plaintiff is fat over on the farms. I think he's someone here but I can't remember who:

bl.png

bl2.png

bl3.png

Edit - For anyone who is curious, here are the full texts where the dumb lummox outed himself to @ThePaulRNelsonnReturns

Screenshot_20220702-122839~2.pngScreenshot_20220702-122845~2.pngScreenshot_20220702-122851~3.png

Last edited:

Gay Faggot.

PERFORMING womanly DUTIES like a MAN!!!!💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻
Blatantly lying about your parents past, in order to match whatever narrative you’re trying to set? Check.

Being stupid enough to be caught by people here? Check.

Being a complete faggot out of the gate on the internet? Check

Fat faggot with bitch tits? Quickly becoming a check. Fucking hilarious.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Credit to Plaintiff is fat over on the farms. I think he's someone here but I can't remember who:

View attachment 51998
View attachment 52002
View attachment 52003
"My dad was a traveling oil salesman and mom worked in a low-rider shop, I was conceived in a 32 Coupe" etc

Quirky and too specific. Blatantly, painfully Pat. Torque Wheeler is probably a spunky sidekick in his next literary diarrhea

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Nobody cuffs Torque. Torque does the cuffin'! OH!
"My dad was a traveling oil salesman and mom worked in a low-rider shop, I was conceived in a 32 Coupe" etc

Quirky and too specific. Blatantly, painfully Pat. Torque Wheeler is probably a spunky sidekick in his next literary diarrhea
He literally picked Johnny's car from American Graffiti, which is less a movie about cars and more a coming of age story about faggots in the 50's.