Piggy's secret car blog and twitter account? Larps as a mechanic with the pen name "Torque Wheeler"

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
1657224215390.jpeg

PeteRose

i love how he thinks he is just going to start a car blog and write generic articles thinking he will somehow outrank websites that have been established for decades. Then his next plan will be amazon affiliate links and adsense. hey ricky maybe if you would've started this in oh idk around 2004 and kept at it, you could actually be who you think you are.

in reality, this will fail, results will never come fast enough to keep your attention. you are poor. you have no career. no resume. no publishers. no agents. nothing fat boy.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
From the article: "Firing on 8/8 cylinders", instead of "Firing on all cylinders"

lol nigga dropping inside jokes just for us, the most self aware Torque has ever been perhaps
8/8 on a fucking antenna he screwed in. Most people dont even listen to radio stations anymore so he wont know if he now get weaker reception. This was a lame cosmetic upgrade he is trying to play off as making it more efficient.

Uncle Ruckus

Daniel Mullen from insightsoftware is a pedophile
Can’t wait for his wiper replacement advice
That's the worst part of this fat faggot's poorly though out plan - no visual element. If I'm in his non-existant target audience of people who can't do basic car maintenance, what are the odds a text-only solution from a blog would be enough for me to teach myself new skills? No pictures. No video element (that would require setting up lighting, video editing, balancing audio and having good looks and charisma). Just straight text on a white screen. Even if I used his articles, how do I use them? Do I pull it out my phone and squint at the text and try to figure out where these parts are located on my car, since he doesn't even mention common locations by vendor/year/model of stuff like the washer fluid funnel or the engine's air filter or a radiator. No, he just tells me, without showing (common theme in his amateur shit books), and as a total newbie I'm supposed to just know what to do and where to go. If I was a boomer I'd prefer a proper printed book with detailed, large easy to read picture and diagrams. Who is this written for? Who would use this shit?

Not to mention, youtube exists, which is how anyone seeking car maintenance tips on the internet will turn to first. He's a fat faggot with AIDs.