Piggy's secret car blog and twitter account? Larps as a mechanic with the pen name "Torque Wheeler"

DrSteveCarlisi

Designated Shitposter
Another fresh tweet from the Automanic twitter account:

View attachment 52490

I am honestly curious from a behavioral science standpoint to see how long he keeps this nonsense up. On his @stealthygeek account he at least gets some interaction with the dullards that follow him, on this account I've only seen rascals replying.

Whose images is he stealing?

G

It cant be stressed enough how badly it fucks your shit up for like a solid 3 years. Between license suspension, mandatory classes that you no longer have a license to get to, impound+towing fees, insurance rates +SR22 jacking your monthly payments up, drug testing+fees, etc. Probably the worst situation ive ever been in was trying to dig myself out of that hole like 10 yrs ago. I can only imagine its gotten worse.
I got a DUI while sleeping with my car parked in a parking lot. In other words I wasn't driving nor was I on the side of the road. In addition to all the shit you just mentioned, the shithead cop called an ambulance and they took me to an emergency room where they pumped me full of benzos and I continued my nap. So add thousands of dollars more on top of everything for ambulance ride/medical expenses. The judge felt sorry for me and gave me mandatory minimums since I had a spotless record (not even a single speeding ticket) in 10+ years of driving.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Safe isn't really Torque's speed, sweetie. :cool:

_20220707_112702.JPG

"I...I d-d-don't normally behave like this. I'm really quite embarrassed."

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
he's so ignorant and stupid, 1 EUR per liter which is about $3.8 USD per gallon, is well within memory of Europeans

View attachment 52559

and this is fucking EUROPE I'm using to show how deeply retarded he is, not "most every other country" with waaaay lower cost of living

what a lying special ed faggot he is
Also Europe produces negligible amounts of oil compared to the US