Piggy's secret car blog and twitter account? Larps as a mechanic with the pen name "Torque Wheeler"

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
🚨 Calling all autists, research needed🚨

Did Pat register a new LLC for this Automanic venture? There's a new LLC in Wisconsin named "Tomlinson Enterprises, LLC" that was registered only two weeks ago, right about the time Torque Wheeler started posting on the blog. It doesn't list an owner because whoever registered it used a registering agent. Could be nothing, but is anyone able to dig deeper into this?

c5904ef114c87088fa3224ccb9cbae96.jpg
So he's going to transfer their assets to an LLC to avoid paying Quasi?

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
They block VPNs, apparently. I couldn't visit it earlier when I was on mine. But on top of that, the site seems to be down right now for scheduled maintenance from 5-8 pm CST. I didn't notice this before, but it's at the top of the screenshot.

If you search the "Entity ID" listed there (T097787), though, the information is up on this site:

Reviews are open, too!
bizpedia cap:

bus.png

Please sweet baby Jesus in a manger let that suite at 2800 Enterprise Ave be leased under Niki's mother. Please god, I'll never jerk off three times in a row ever again.
That is just the address of the people who registered the LLC. I think it's just a business that helps people and walks them through the process of registering a business.

BUT, it is VERY convenient that this business calls itself "Tomlinson Enterprises, LLC". You can call your business anything. For example, Niki's business is just called Robinson Writers, LLC. Using "Enterprises" is not uncommon, but it should definitely be noted that Pat's other (I think defunct?) business was registered as "GT Enterprises, LLC".

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Pretty solid point this guy came up with. He’s only wrong about the “gamble” part. It’s already over. No one would hire a guy that argues as much he already has, with fucking obvious trolls.
Also if you put his dumb "Torque Wheeler" identity into google with quotes you find his kiwi thread before his blog. The more the name is mentioned here and on KF, the harder it is for Pat to use it.

tw1.png