Piggy's secret car blog and twitter account? Larps as a mechanic with the pen name "Torque Wheeler"

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Something in my craw...

How the fuck is he going to lecture on caring for a car when he just takes it down to the auto spa and lets the spic wetbacks do the work?

Oh wait. It's the same approach he has for fence repair and stump removal.
and floor repair.

He is an imposter that thinks he can google and wiki his way into being seen as someone with actual education and experience. He is that kid that said " I dont need to learn math, Ill just buy a calculator" . It works in the short term but you will get exposed at some point when someone does some fact checking. He could never pull this grift off in person around other car enthusiasts. He isnt trying to get other car people interested. He wants the housewifes and the office dorks that wouldnt know that they are being lied to.

I can't wait for what happens netttttthhhhhhhh

Chad Dotterson, a blog about successful parenting
Nels Hammer, home improvement
Scorch Wellington, culinary delights

Porque Squealer - how to make BBQ that will have your guests squealing with delight!

Forque Mealer - simple, hearty meals for two! Spoons and chopsticks need not apply!

Dorque Healer - pick up artist tips and tricks to use at your next Con!

Corque Feeler - the badass guy's guide to wine!

Storque Leaver - how to abandon your daughter right after her delivery and live your best life!

Slackjawed Cow

Porque Squealer - how to make BBQ that will have your guests squealing with delight!

Forque Mealer - simple, hearty meals for two! Spoons and chopsticks need not apply!

Storque Leaver - how to abandon your daughter right after her delivery and live your best life!
Wouldnt be surprised if there is a foodie and a marathon runner imposter account out there.

Context:
Screenshot-from-2022-07-06-13-23-17.png

Udders

Great food

He's a real Slobert Borque.

Morque and Drinky.

G

This was him. Right in front of his bank and Target. Well we only hear pat side so who knows how much is true but he said some lady hit him while he was backing out of a parking spot. I have a feeling he was lying about the details. The damage didnt seem to line up with his story.
I don’t remember what his story was but if you back out of a parking spot and get broadsided like that then it was your fault. Cross traffic has right off way.

Slackjawed Cow

American Graffiti came out in 1973. His dad was driving a 40-year-old car for some reason. I don't think they even had drive-in theaters at the time.
We all know his story is shit but lets poke some more holes in it. Pat parents got married in 77. he was born in 80. So Torque would be about 48.
Drive-ins were still a thing in california until the 90s. Still doesnt change that pat is full of shit.

Hey petrolheads. Torque Wheeler here. Here are some more cars I saw parked near my house/bar.

View attachment 52382
View attachment 52383
In the first pic, the AT&T store with the PNC Bank next to it is at 1920 E North Ave, which is less than a block from Hooligans (2017 E North Ave).

The second pic is literally in front of Hooligans.

I love that he's so stubborn that now that he got outed as Torque Wheeler, he's going to go in harder on the persona so the stalkers don't "win". But I also love that he's so lazy he only takes photos in front of his house and Hooligans. Why is this his life? Get a job, Pat!

Slackjawed Cow

I don’t remember what his story was but if you back out of a parking spot and get broadsided like that then it was your fault. Cross traffic has right off way.
My guess was he got hit trying to pull into the parking lot. He says she was uninsured but I think that was a cover for why he had to pay the deductible and not get reembursed.

1657132966147.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
In the first pic, the AT&T store with the PNC Bank next to it is at 1920 E North Ave, which is less than a block from Hooligans (2017 E North Ave).

The second pic is literally in front of Hooligans.

I love that he's so stubborn that now that he got outed as Torque Wheeler, he's going to go in harder on the persona so the stalkers don't "win". But I also love that he's so lazy he only takes photos in front of his house and Hooligans. Why is this his life? Get a job, Pat!
Guess he’s still welcome at Hooligans. Day drinking at bar for a day game? What a pathetic bum. I couldn’t imagine even doing that when I was in college - maybe for March madness but not a meaningless MLB day game. At 42? Holy shit that’s sad, especially since he doesn’t work this is a productive day for him.

It’s also why he doesn’t care about gas prices to the point of telling people to “shut. the. fuck. up.” About it. He rarely leaves the house and when he does it’s to go down the street to drink at a bar. He might only fill his tank once every 2-3 months.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
what's with Torque censoring license plates? what's the point? not common practice amongst car photo enthusiasts. Nigga maybe be mindful of your own privacy online before caring about the privacy of some random car owner :ROFLMAO: perhaps some of the cars he has posted are of his Hoolies acquaintances and that's why he thinks to protect them from redditors?

he neglected to censor the license plate of the other car in this picture https://twitter.com/RealAutomanic/status/1544747380259577858

I bet you he makes very effemiante poses while taking pictures and is dying for people to ask him what he's doing so he can tell them he's a professional car photographer with his samsung phone