Piggy's secret car blog and twitter account? Larps as a mechanic with the pen name "Torque Wheeler"

FFWBTdad

Remember that video of his where he's sperging about being in a Toyota "Car-rola" at the traffic lights? That was for this new persona.

Hush, atorquer. Wait for the red light.

61b30fbfeca93ed2c1d57f146e6c678d.gif
atorquer ahahaaa!

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
My own daily driver is a 2008 I've owned since 2012 with 165,000 miles
doesn't the term "daily driver" imply you have multiple choices of car but select one in particular as the main one? Torque LARPing as not being poor

is the 165,000 miles on Susan new information? would be interesting to see if he had ever mentioned the miles on stealthygeek and lies about it or gets exposed for barely ever driving

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
doesn't the term "daily driver" imply you have multiple choices of car but select one in particular as the main one? Torque LARPing as not being poor

is the 165,000 miles on Susan new information? would be interesting to see if he had ever mentioned the miles on stealthygeek and lies about it or gets exposed for barely ever driving
Nah, the miles seems consistant with what was found prior.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.

Yeah, it means you have an older cheaper car that’s your daily driver and then you have at least one other which is your “fun” car or prized one etc

He’s just poor.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Did Pat do this or is this before he bought it?
This was him. Right in front of his bank and Target. Well we only hear pat side so who knows how much is true but he said some lady hit him while he was backing out of a parking spot. I have a feeling he was lying about the details. The damage didnt seem to line up with his story.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Yeah, it means you have an older cheaper car that’s your daily driver and then you have at least one other which is your “fun” car or prized one etc

He’s just poor.
Yeah you can’t say you have “daily driver” if you only have one car. Unless he’s talking about Niki’s car because he’s a leech and everything that is hers is his.