Piggy's secret car blog and twitter account? Larps as a mechanic with the pen name "Torque Wheeler"

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Torque drinks and drives. Fuck laws.
1657134707063.png

G

Guess he’s still welcome at Hooligans. Day drinking at bar for a day game? What a pathetic bum. I couldn’t imagine even doing that when I was in college - maybe for March madness but not a meaningless MLB day game. At 42? Holy shit that’s sad, especially since he doesn’t work this is a productive day for him.

It’s also why he doesn’t care about gas prices to the point of telling people to “shut. the. fuck. up.” About it. He rarely leaves the house and when he does it’s to go down the street to drink at a bar. He might only fill his tank once every 2-3 months.
It is sad. At that point why not just go to the game in person? Mid week day games in Milwaukee have got to be dirt cheap.

BudDickman

My guess was he got hit trying to pull into the parking lot. He says she was uninsured but I think that was a cover for why he had to pay the deductible and not get reembursed.

View attachment 52386
I just compared this picture to a picture I have of my own car after it was hit while parallel parked on the street by some chick. She was whipping around a corner while playing with her phone apparently and broadsided my car hard, moving it a few feet.

The damage on my car looks completely different from this. The damage on the door is way lower, at the level of the other car's bumper, and there is no damage at all above that. All the damage was caused by her front bumper.

The fact that there is damage way higher on the door than the level of any normal car's bumper (front or rear) and that his mirror is destroyed tells me this couldn't have happened in the way he described.

Being an autistic faggot, he probably chooses some weird space next to the dumpster that would keep him away from other cars, and he probably side-swiped the dumpster while drunkenly pulling out like a cool guy who has to hit the open road.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Kinda sucks we stumbled upon this before Pat & Niki came up with some way to make money from this site - especially since that seems to be the intent with the 14k “happy clients” yet they don’t provide any services.

I imagine Piggy and Stinki put their stupid heads together trying to find a way this could make money since I’m guessing it was to show Niki’s mom her bum husband actually does something that might make money since the sci-fi author career is long dead. I guess her Mom wasn’t buying the “he’s going to sell his next book soon, it will be a tiny tim sequel called Christmas Carnage! It will be a big hit mom, I promise!” And demanded he do SOMETHING else.

I feel like this photo was as far as they got with their “thinking meats”
B0F0C141-854F-45B3-B926-8019BBAC6CCF.jpeg

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Kinda sucks we stumbled upon this before Pat & Niki came up with some way to make money from this site - especially since that seems to be the intent with the 14k “happy clients” yet they don’t provide any services.

I imagine Piggy and Stinki put their stupid heads together trying to find a way this could make money since I’m guessing it was to show Niki’s mom her bum husband actually does something that might make money since the sci-fi author career is long dead. I guess her Mom wasn’t buying the “he’s going to sell his next book soon, it will be a tiny tim sequel called Christmas Carnage! It will be a big hit mom, I promise!” And demanded he do SOMETHING else.

View attachment 52400
Nah, phase 1 requires too much work for them. They didn’t even get that far.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?

View attachment 52400
Just speculation. Maybe he was waiting quietly for the knock from the PPP fraud investigator and this identity was whipped up to show his work from home business that justified their loans.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
he stopped blogging on his .com, he almost doesn't take selfies as he used to, he doesn't pretend to be a marathon runner anymore, he almost entirely dropped his "comedian" LARP

will Torque survive being mocked? #DLTIW
He removed 'political pundit' from his twitter bio too. I think he initially did that for the lawsuit so he could claim he isn't a public figure

🚨 Calling all autists, research needed🚨

Did Pat register a new LLC for this Automanic venture? There's a new LLC in Wisconsin named "Tomlinson Enterprises, LLC" that was registered only two weeks ago, right about the time Torque Wheeler started posting on the blog. It doesn't list an owner because whoever registered it used a registering agent. Could be nothing, but is anyone able to dig deeper into this?

c5904ef114c87088fa3224ccb9cbae96.jpg

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
🚨 Calling all autists, research needed🚨

Did Pat register a new LLC for this Automanic venture? There's a new LLC in Wisconsin named "Tomlinson Enterprises, LLC" that was registered only two weeks ago, right about the time Torque Wheeler started posting on the blog. It doesn't list an owner because whoever registered it used a registering agent. Could be nothing, but is anyone able to dig deeper into this?

c5904ef114c87088fa3224ccb9cbae96.jpg
I can't visit the link. The site might already be down for maintenance, or maybe they block vpns/tor?

I can't visit the link. The site might already be down for maintenance, or maybe they block vpns/tor?
They block VPNs, apparently. I couldn't visit it earlier when I was on mine. But on top of that, the site seems to be down right now for scheduled maintenance from 5-8 pm CST. I didn't notice this before, but it's at the top of the screenshot.

If you search the "Entity ID" listed there (T097787), though, the information is up on this site:

Reviews are open, too!

G
  • Deleted by N/A
Show…