Piggy's secret car blog and twitter account? Larps as a mechanic with the pen name "Torque Wheeler"

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
you know how people went looking to check if the articles were plagiarized from elsewhere? well... turns out the pig plagiarized HIMSELF a bit

check out the "How To Get Your Car Ready for Summer" article, then the "How To Wash Your Engine Bay" one. They have several pieces in common, he doesn't just use copypaste to respond to atalkers

• "Don’t just use a garden hose. Use any spray nozzle that creates high pressure and decreases the water volume. Ideally, use a portable pressure washer, the sort you’d use to clean sidewalks or fences. Avoid spraying directly on sensitive areas like fuse boxes, sensors, spark plugs, coil packs, ignition wires, distributor caps, etc. Even those you’ve covered with the grocery bags. Hose it down until all the degreaser is gone and the wastewater runs clear."
  • vs
  • "Fourth, again, don’t just use a garden hose. Use any spray nozzle that creates high-pressure water and decreases the water volume. I know this sounds counterintuitive but think of it like a shower. High-pressure, low flow is best. Ideally, use a portable pressure washer, the sort you’d use to clean sidewalks or fences. Avoid spraying directly on sensitive areas like fuse boxes, sensors, cable connections, or coil-on-plug systems."
  • "Once you’ve thoroughly washed and rinsed everything, towel down any standing water, then just walk away. Let the sun and breeze do the job of evaporating off anything you can’t see."
  • vs
  • "Once you’ve thoroughly washed and given a final rinse to everything, towel down any excess water, then wipe down all the rubber and plastic components with a conditioner like Armor All to keep them supple and prevent them from drying out and cracking. While you’re in there, check your serpentine belt for cracks or chunks missing from the rubber ribs on the inside surface that contacts the pulleys. If it’s looking worn or the belt is starting to fray, it’s time to replace it. Do Not put conditioner on the serpentine belt. It’ll cause the belt to slip and can actually decrease its lifespan. Good work, you’re done. Walk away. Let the sun and breeze do the job of evaporating any remaining water you can’t see. Give it the rest of the day with the hood open before pulling the plastic bags, reconnecting the battery, and firing it up."
  • "The same electronics you’re trying to defend from salt are also not enormous fans of water for obvious reasons."
  • vs
  • "The same sensitive electrical components you’re trying to defend from salt are also not enormous fans of water for obvious reasons"
nigga takes me back to high school, letting a friend copy the homework but slightly changing the sentences, or adding adjectives to pad the wordcount

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Buzz, wrong in every detail, atalker. Torque loves drinking and driving no matter who gets killed.

D8-D9-F453-A524-4-C86-8-D79-7-A1-B5-AEF6-AAA.jpg

Drunken fat klutz

Stent

swatchsticker
Another fresh tweet from the Automanic twitter account:

View attachment 52490

I am honestly curious from a behavioral science standpoint to see how long he keeps this nonsense up. On his @stealthygeek account he at least gets some interaction with the dullards that follow him, on this account I've only seen rascals replying.
He has to forever keep the Torque charade going, until there's a good enough reason to explain it ending, otherwise the idiots win. As he only just started, he has at the minimum several months of Torque tweets ahead.

G
  • Deleted by N/A
Show…

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
I hope he gets one soon, then he’ll really be fucked.
It cant be stressed enough how badly it fucks your shit up for like a solid 3 years. Between license suspension, mandatory classes that you no longer have a license to get to, impound+towing fees, insurance rates +SR22 jacking your monthly payments up, drug testing+fees, etc. Probably the worst situation ive ever been in was trying to dig myself out of that hole like 10 yrs ago. I can only imagine its gotten worse.