Piggy's secret car blog and twitter account? Larps as a mechanic with the pen name "Torque Wheeler"

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Pat every morning as he starts his day

9464ccb5983579a7f0b325ca110d1b16.jpg
D'ope!

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Its just hitting me now how stupid that fucking name is. This really is more pathetic than Joe
It's not just how ridiculous it is it's that, with the parents new backstory, he's kind of trying to suggest it's his actual name. Jim and Edna Wheeler loved cars so much they named their son Torque type shit. "There's little Torque doing donuts on his push car in front of the kindergarten again! He sure knows cars!"

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
It's not just how ridiculous it is it's that, with the parents new backstory, he's kind of trying to suggest it's his actual name. Jim and Edna Wheeler loved cars so much they named their son Torque type shit. "There's little Torque doing donuts on his push car in front of the kindergarten again! He sure knows cars!"
Agreed. Joe's name was retarded but I'm sure he just slapped it on and never thought about it again. Pat actually stopped to think up a backstory, including about how he was conceived. It is fucking nuts. If I went to a mechanic for help with my car and he told me the circumstances surrounding his conception I'd think he was fucking nuts and leave immediately.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
This is easily one of the funniest developments since we’ve known about Patrick. He thought this was going to be the start of some new exciting venture but we’ve completely ruined it for him.

Torque Wheeler/Automanic have even been added to his KF thread title so those brand names are both worthless now but you know he’ll stick with them because otherwise he’d be letting the idiots win.

God pulling this hateable pig’s tail is so much fucking fun.

G

This is easily one of the funniest developments since we’ve known about Patrick. He thought this was going to be the start of some new exciting venture but we’ve completely ruined it for him.

Torque Wheeler/Automanic have even been added to his KF thread title so those brand names are both worthless now but you know he’ll stick with them because otherwise he’d be letting the idiots win.

God pulling this hateable pig’s tail is so much fucking fun.
He legit believed that he could build a "following" from scratch no problem without using his "brand". I almost wish this stayed under wraps for a little bit while he oinked into the abyss for a few months before getting frustrated and buying thousands of followers

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
You motherfuckers....

I have another two weeks of time off before I start touring again, and this thread has locked up the last two days of my down time (I'm a busy man, child).

This whole concept, and his failed commitment to it, is absolutely a case study for advanced psychology courses. For any other person, I'd feel pity. But since it's an extreme narcissist, Fuck it, you blokes, have at it.

I wanna see the Torque movie!

BudDickman

He legit believed that he could build a "following" from scratch no problem without using his "brand". I almost wish this stayed under wraps for a little bit while he oinked into the abyss for a few months before getting frustrated and buying thousands of followers
This really shows how utterly retarded and out of touch he is with reality. What audience does he think he's tapping into with this shit that hasn't already been reached by countless others? And he thinks he's gonna do it with a fucking blog like it's 2005. Also, Torque Wheeler.

These days everyone who builds an audience has some actual charisma and is attractive, funny, or entertaining. They also have some skills when it comes to video editing or they have someone with those skills making videos for them.

He's a fucking cynical and nasty piece of shit who doesn't have an ounce of talent in his gelatinous orb of a body and can't recognize talent in anyone else. He thinks anyone can achieve success and fame just by being first.

This extends to everything with him, not just e-celeb bullshit. He actually thinks Jeff Bezos is insanely wealthy because he was the first guy to create an e-commerce website. Anyone who has started a business or worked for an early stage startup knows that this couldn't be further from the truth.

Ideas are bullshit and it's all about execution, which requires countless hours of hard work. When I say "ideas" I'm talking about "dude, we should build a website where you can buy shit", not intellectual property that's generated by execution, i.e. hard work.

But even if his cynical and retarded "you just have to be first" mindset was correct, Torque Wheeler is obviously not first in the car maintenance blogging game, so what the fuck does he think he's accomplishing with this retarded project?

G

Wasn't it that the car actually didn't drive? It was towed there or something for pictures because it was cheaper ?

Or am I autistically responding to a joke
Nah, I looked up the rental place and that’s what it cost and you’re not allowed to drive it. Probably insurance or something, I dunno. Or maybe it just doesn’t drive because they’re pieces of shit.

Last edited by a moderator:

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
He actually thinks Jeff Bezos is insanely wealthy because he was the first guy to create an e-commerce website.

He thinks the same thing about all super wealthy people - Jobs, Gates, Musk etc. They were all just in the right place at the right time in Patrick's mind. He also hates anyone who had success with bitcoin and NFTs because he's too stupid to figure how to make money from such things himself.

I'm sure Torque Wheeler will be his ticket to success though. Then Patrick will be the one laughing, children.