Piggy's secret car blog and twitter account? Larps as a mechanic with the pen name "Torque Wheeler"

Someone who claims to be a professional author wrote this sentence:

There was a time, long ago when dinosaurs and K-Cars roamed the Earth that powered retractable antennas reigned supreme.

As well as this one. Ever hear of a colon? This is where they come into play.

Here is the original:
If you haven’t noticed lately, something funny is happening to car radio antennas. They’re shrinking, even disappearing all together.

Here is the corrected version:
If you haven’t noticed lately, something funny is happening to car radio antennas: they’re shrinking, even disappearing all together.

Source: https://automanic.co/replacing-your-cars-antenna/

The Arm

Fire stalk with me.
fat.png

Harry's Manly Calvester

Wetting Zoomers since 2023
this whole story just has me rubbing at my eyes, how can he be like this? Then gives an open goal to an imposter child, after he has dealing with 40,000 imposter childs before, and it is one of the funniest bits to see "Torque Wheeler" pretend to be Patrick pretending to be a mechanic. This is like something out of Gogol or Kafka.
Even more perplexing is how could Dan be part of this thing, and act just like this?

See @captain_kamala and Alliance fags, we haven't all forgotten about Danposting

Harry's Manly Calvester

Wetting Zoomers since 2023

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
He seems to be going back and forth about whether he wants to deny that he is Torque Wheeler. I guess he hasn't figured out how to reshape reality to make this not seen retarded as fuck.
Plausible deniability if someone out there is actually stupid enough to try to sign him to write for them or something?

It’s a futile effort anyway - he’ll never be able keep his Tomlinson genes from taking over and making the worst decision possible.

G

I bet pat adds this to the blog. He acted like he did all the work.

View attachment 52979
I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt on this since all the pics are in the back of the hovel. That said, his one day of the month doing a minor chore is canceled out and then some by his uploading pics to social media for likes and naming his shitbox after fucking susan b anthony.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt on this since all the pics are in the back of the hovel. That said, his one day of the month doing a minor chore is canceled out and then some by his uploading pics to social media for likes and naming his shitbox after fucking susan b anthony.
That different colored sticker makes me think he just installed a new hood and that was the extent of his labor.