Piggy's secret car blog and twitter account? Larps as a mechanic with the pen name "Torque Wheeler"

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Whats funny is that pat is even cuntier in person so its a clean hand off.
He really is his own worst enemy. He should have modeled himself after John Scalzi, I remember during the Clementine trolling that Scalzi diffused the situation in seconds by grovelling and apologizing. But our piglet can't do that, it's why he has tens of thousands of people all over the internet following his every move.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
He really is his own worst enemy. He should have modeled himself after John Scalzi, I remember during the Clementine trolling that Scalzi diffused the situation in seconds by grovelling and apologizing. But our piglet can't do that, it's why he has tens of thousands of people all over the internet following his every move.
Also another funny detail. A bunch of pats friends got trolled by the same ones that give pat shit. They go silent for a few days and the trolls move on. Pat is adamant about how it doesnt work. Yet they can all say from firsthand experience that it does in fact work.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Just saw this:

piggy1.png

Emailed a service about identity theft?

piggy2.png

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Also another funny detail. A bunch of pats friends got trolled by the same ones that give pat shit. They go silent for a few days and the trolls move on. Pat is adamant about how it doesnt work. Yet they can all say from firsthand experience that it does in fact work.
and it's not just any old reply, because someone like Hildy the hanger-on who is clinically obsessed with us doesn't engage in such a bizarre delusional way as Pat. Hildy just acts like a regular ol' fag. Patrick's performative antics is what makes him different from any other trolling target.

The treasure trove of memes Pat constantly provides us with makes it keep it's novelty after 4 years, child.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
No, stlaker. Everyone here is just clinically obsessed with Rick for no reason. He was chosen at random and there is nothing logical about any of this. That’s why many people have said that they just hate him and wish we could move on. I seriously fucking hate him.