Piggy's secret car blog and twitter account? Larps as a mechanic with the pen name "Torque Wheeler"

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Pat got ghosted

disappear.gif

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Pat, who never visits here or KF, posted this KF screenshot within a couple of hours of this being posted:
Untitled.png

I love this because it shows his complete lack of self awareness. He doesn't realize the butt of the joke is a peer of his, a fellow lolcow. A lolcow with a much higher GPA and even some post HS degree IIRC.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Pat, who never visits here or KF, posted this KF screenshot within a couple of hours of this being posted:
View attachment 53411

I love this because it shows his complete lack of self awareness. He doesn't realize the butt of the joke is a peer of his, a fellow lolcow. A lolcow with a much higher GPA and even some post HS degree IIRC.
It explains everything Rick needs to know about why he’s fucked with, right above where he thinks people are looking. He truly is a tard.

I just don't understand why he acts so mean. His twitter persona is a bit he does--does he really think that's the best way to act to get more follows and engagement? After all, you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar, right folks?

Then again, 1.7*. He's in hog heaven right now and it brings him joy to be an asshole to people. If he wasn't such a despicable human being it would be sad.