Piggy's secret car blog and twitter account? Larps as a mechanic with the pen name "Torque Wheeler"

Jizz

Carl Ruiz was a true car dude. He had a porsche but fawking loved driving his VW fox.

CZEuE70.jpg

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
If I ever need info for car maintenance I just YouTube it and they’ll be someone with a helpful short video. If pig makes videos he’ll be one of those cunts who turns a 3 minute tutorial into a 15 minute video making it all about himself.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
I've been laughing about this all morning and I just can't fathom how stupid he is. He really was trying to larp as a mechanic doing some stupid car blog nobody was reading. Shit like this is exactly why nobody believes anything he says and will be mocked forever. I don't understand how even his ballwashers can take him seriously when he does shit like this.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
That back story of being a son of some california hotrodders is pathetic. He hates his life and wants so bad to live a different one. So much that he has tried to create fake personas multiple times on the internet. Finally pat has tried to dip into a topic Im familiar with. I dont know shit about publishing but I do know plenty about cars.

So does pat abandon it now that he is exposed or does he keep faking it? I hope he keeps faking it. I look forward to dissecting every entry.