Piggy's secret car blog and twitter account? Larps as a mechanic with the pen name "Torque Wheeler"

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Porque Squealer caught a 12 hour timeout, all 5 of the tweet they made me delete were some variation of “Nice tits, but lose some weight.”

yu20hCR.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Last car guy of my generation? Sure Pat, nobody younger than you likes cars or went to school for automotive tech jobs. All the mechanics in the world are Pats age and older and will eventually all retire and die then we will have zero auto mechanics in the world. He truly is retarded or so delusional, mentally deranged, and detached from reality there’s not even a term yet for what he has. It’s like when Lou Gehrig got a disease so rare they named it after him, Pat sufferers from Patrick Tomlinson syndrome.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
He’s never gone to a car show, come to think of it. You’d think that would be something he likes. He probably can’t keep his hands off other peoples cars and gets yelled at too much. That or all of the actual car people there get sick of the autist pretending he knows things. Instead he takes pictures of peoples cars without interacting with them at all. What a pure car guy
Retards walking around acting like they know fuck all is like 90% of car show attendees. Taking pictures of yourself with someone else's car is a great way to get yourself laughed at though. And touching someone's show car is a great way to get yourself smacked in the head by an old man.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Retards walking around acting like they know fuck all is like 90% of car show attendees. Taking pictures of yourself with someone else's car is a great way to get yourself laughed at though. And touching someone's show car is a great way to get yourself smacked in the head by an old man.
Good friend of mine is a car guy (not like Pat) and says the same thing about car show crowds. Most there don’t know much and can’t even appreciate anything unique or follow actual car talk. What’s funny is he says the worst are the ones with mustangs. They all think mustangs are the greatest thing ever yet can’t explain what makes them great. Basic bitch cars.

EraGodless

Last car guy of my generation? Sure Pat, nobody younger than you likes cars or went to school for automotive tech jobs. All the mechanics in the world are Pats age and older and will eventually all retire and die then we will have zero auto mechanics in the world. He truly is retarded or so delusional, mentally deranged, and detached from reality there’s not even a term yet for what he has. It’s like when Lou Gehrig got a disease so rare they named it after him, Pat sufferers from Patrick Tomlinson syndrome.
You ever think what a coincidence it is that Patrick Tomlinson died of Patrick Tomlinson Syndrome?

I don't know... everything's so fucking morbid.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Good friend of mine is a car guy (not like Pat) and says the same thing about car show crowds. Most there don’t know much and can’t even appreciate anything unique or follow actual car talk. What’s funny is he says the worst are the ones with mustangs. They all think mustangs are the greatest thing ever yet can’t explain what makes them great. Basic bitch cars.
I've had same experience at car show or drag races, Mustang faggots, it basically comes down dad had one, if they do any type of winning drag racing they spent twice or more on it than the Chevy or Mopar guy

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Car shows can be a good time but once you get caught in the drama instead of just showing up and showing your car it ruins it. Double edged sword making friends in those circles. Id love to listen in on pat trying to talk about cars. He would rattle off spec he read out of Motor Trend but not actually say anything. Its fun to let them go. I bet pat feels he needs to mention he drives a mustang in every conversation involving cars.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
He wasn't even in his 40's yet when he started saying that either.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Car shows can be a good time but once you get caught in the drama instead of just showing up and showing your car it ruins it. Double edged sword making friends in those circles. Id love to listen in on pat trying to talk about cars. He would rattle off spec he read out of Motor Trend but not actually say anything. Its fun to let them go. I bet pat feels he needs to mention he drives a mustang in every conversation involving cars.
He def mentions he drives a mustang to people even when it’s not related to the conversation. It reminds me of that SNL skit with Will Ferrell yelling “I DRIVE A DODGE STRATUS!”

RobertMewler

Torque Wheeler sounds like one of those Scott and Todd phone scam names. His use of torque implies that he has no idea what it is, it sounds too much like Pork Squealer for it not to be a honeypot.
"Torque Wheeler comin' atcha with the Tuesday Tool Tip! Every home mechanic's gonna want a crows foot wrench set. A sardine can is roomy compared to your average engine compartment, heh heh heh. You'll need all the help you can get trying to work in such cramped quarters. Crows foot wrenches attach to any 3/8-inch-drive extension bar and let you remove nuts and bolts from far away. Their flare nut design is great for removing brake and power steering lines. Just slip the line through the opening and the wrench will encircle the flare nut to give you extra turning power. Look out for tomorrow's Wednesday Wrench Review! Same time, same station!"