Piggy's secret car blog and twitter account? Larps as a mechanic with the pen name "Torque Wheeler"

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He really thought this would take off, prob saw on the news about supply chain issues that have been going since Covid and extended warranty commercials and thought he had a million dollar idea. He told Niki his plan and her being a retard thought this was the way to go instead of pig getting a job. She slapped together a simple template and now piggy had something to work on. Must be clear to Niki and her family his writing career is dead since he’s been on spec for close to two years and nothing on the horizon.

I bet Niki’s Mom and her family are done ignoring the fat elephant in the room of Pat being a bum author that doesn’t sell books.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
FA9A2658-4BB2-4965-956A-F2876CACCEA1.jpeg

“Where I come in” after he says the way to keep your car running is…to do the maintenance as suggest by mechanics and the manufacturer. No pig, you’re not needed. You’re just telling people to take their cars to a mechanic like people haven’t been doing that forever. Groundbreaking stuff Pat - mechanics work on cars.

It’s amazing how he thinks he’s so brilliant yet is obviously retarded.

Pringle Can Lothario

Sir...don't do that!
First thing I thought of. I googled a number of fragments and nothing came up. Look at this atrocious way of writing:

View attachment 52102

Redundant questioning, commas fucking everywhere and that pompous dimwit tone. Pretty sure they're not plagiarized. If he did steal them from someone then they can't fucking write either.
This is a clown who stores his shitbox in the elements, and was too lazy to power wash the parking spot.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
View attachment 52106
“Where I come in” after he says the way to keep your car running is…to do the maintenance as suggest by mechanics and the manufacturer. No pig, you’re not needed. You’re just telling people to take their cars to a mechanic like people haven’t been doing that forever. Groundbreaking stuff Pat - mechanics work on cars.

It’s amazing how he thinks he’s so brilliant yet is obviously retarded.
Rick probably got a compliment, possibly from one of the Mama’s or Nikki.

“Hey, look how good my car looks!!”

“Yeah, it looks pretty good for 17 years old. You’re pretty good at that. Did Torque Wheeler help you out?”

“No, I am Torque Wheeler. I did it!”

“Oh, that’s great honey. Maybe you should try and do something with those skills!”

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
If you can help it, try not to get that Torque Wheeler account banned too fast.

Might be a tall order, ol’ Fuchy had a few extra drinks last night.

Is it possible to pass the account name around?

By that I mean change the name of the current account after a day or so before you get banned, then apply the name to another account.

I’ll look into it

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Rick probably got a compliment, possibly from one of the robins or Nikki.

“Hey, look how good my car looks!!”

“Yeah, it looks pretty good for 17 years old. You’re pretty good at that. Did Torque Wheeler help you out with that?”

“No, I am Torque Wheeler. I did it!”

“Oh, that great honey. Maybe you should try and do something with those skills!”
I’m really thinking this was Niki’s mom getting angry over Pat not having a job and his sci fi book author career being long over. I wonder if this was Pat & Niki’s big plan to get her mom of their back for a bit. “We got a plan Mom - Pat is an expert on cars so he will write a popular car blog and I’ll design it and use Posts By Ghosts to make it successful!”

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
I’m really thinking this was Niki’s mom getting angry over Pat not having a job and his sci fi book author career being long over. I wonder if this was Pat & Niki’s big plan to get her mom of their back for a bit. “We got a plan Mom - Pat is an expert on cars so he will write a popular car blog and I’ll design it and use Posts By Ghosts to make it successful!”
It wouldn’t surprise me if it was a project she created for her two tard children. Something to keep both of them distracted from getting drunk and embarrassing themselves online for a few days. Tards love a good project where they can work together.

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
So this is essentially the Pig admitting he’s failed as a writer?

He’s trying to make money off his “personality” and telling people what to do still.

Pig this will never get off the ground. You don’t have the knowledge base or skill for it. Just get a real job you bum.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
There are so many great YouTube channels done by real master techs of all brands. These guys do it for a living and love sharing their knowledge. I assume Squealers plan is to become a recognizable love'm or hate'm automotive character like Scotty Kilmer or Doug DeMuro?
He probably saw how nauseatingly autistic Demuro is with his fucking wacky cartoon character cadence and thought "He's annoying. I'm annoying too! I could do that!" And just ignores the fact that the guy has been Auto Trader's editor in chief forever and truly knows what the fuck he's talking about when it comes to vehicles.

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
There are so many great YouTube channels done by real master techs of all brands. These guys do it for a living and love sharing their knowledge. I assume Squealers plan is to become a recognizable love'm or hate'm automotive character like Scotty Kilmer or Doug DeMuro?
This made me imagine patso waddling around a hummer trying to point out its “features and quirks” with Demuro’s cadence but running out of breath every few syllables and being too stupid to remember all the things he was gonna point out