Piggy's secret car blog and twitter account? Larps as a mechanic with the pen name "Torque Wheeler"

G

One of the nice things about being a Eurofag on here is that these big stories always happen on US time. So every couple of months, I wake up to find a Lappening, a Josiah tape, a BDA or this latest humiliation for Pig, and get to feel like a kid on Christmas morning!

Fat, I know you're reading this. You are truly deranged. It's hilarious, don't ever change (obviously you won't, no one can "control" you, not even your family - you will keep eating shit sandwiches for our amusement and legitimately think you're winning. Hahaha hahaha.)

DanFielding

BFA67A0B-A573-43E3-B507-3B626BD47DD4.jpeg

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Surely some rascal or farmer knows an easy way of discovering where all the 'how to' articles have been ripped from.
'famous' authour stealing content/plagiarising wouldn't be a good look
First thing I thought of. I googled a number of fragments and nothing came up. Look at this atrocious way of writing:

pl.png

Redundant questioning, commas fucking everywhere and that pompous dimwit tone. Pretty sure they're not plagiarized. If he did steal them from someone then they can't fucking write either.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
He thinks this autoblog was going to be a way to get free shit. Invites to car expos, SEMA etc. Test drives. Product reviews. I just love seeing more proof that he is a liar and a phony. Pretty funny that in his blog, instead of doing the work himself he just takes it to a shop. Way to "teach" people how to maintain a car themselves.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Is that real? That blurb is definitely Pat's style. Just a mad libs of random bullshit that a retard thinks is cool.
Yeah, pulled it right from the blog.

If you can help it, try not to get that Torque Wheeler account banned too fast.
Is it possible to pass the account name around?

By that I mean change the name of the current account after a day or so before you get banned, then apply the name to another account.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He thinks this autoblog was going to be a way to get free shit. Invites to car expos, SEMA etc. Test drives. Product reviews. I just love seeing more proof that he is a liar and a phony. Pretty funny that in his blog, instead of doing the work himself he just takes it to a shop. Way to "teach" people how to maintain a car themselves.
That’s pretty much the whole blog, they claim to “help make your car last longer” yet the way they do that is telling people get maintenance work done on your car as suggested by the manufacturer. Over 14k happy clients by telling them to have routine maintenance done on your car that can be found with a simple google search. Be great if some twitter rascals asked him about his clients and what services they have provided and what credentials they have. Even “Torque” doesn’t even list any work experience to being an auto expert.

I bet this blog was because Niki’s Mom was tired of his “writer” career BS since it’s not even a hobby at this point. She told Niki to make him get a job and this was his big idea.

EraGodless

That’s pretty much the whole blog, they claim to “help make your car last longer” yet the way they do that is telling people get maintenance work done on your car as suggested by the manufacturer. Over 14k happy clients by telling them to have routine maintenance done on your car that can be found with a simple google search. Be great if some twitter rascals asked him about his clients and what services they have provided and what credentials they have. Even “Torque” doesn’t even list any work experience to being an auto expert.

I bet this blog was because Niki’s Mom was tired of his “writer” career BS since it’s not even a hobby at this point. She told Niki to make him get a job and this was his big idea.
This is Patrick's next "job"