Piggy's secret car blog and twitter account? Larps as a mechanic with the pen name "Torque Wheeler"

The thing about Mr. Wheeler's backstory is that it's something only someone with autism would think is cool. He read douche-chill-inducing (O&A ref, Dan) things like that and thought they were cool and that's how cool people sound. Maybe it was cool in cheesy action movies in the 80s or something but it's embarrassingly trite today. Fat sperg.
People with autism shouldn't write fiction.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
"Cars aren't built like they used to be.
They're built far, far better. Which means maintaining them properly is more important than ever."

This makes no sense. If cars were built far, far worse today, then it'd make sense. He's just so damn retarded.

And Torque is also obsessed with Elon. Fucking kill yourself
View attachment 52087
He can’t even be a “car guy” without his bullshit getting in the way. I’m waiting for him to get upset over trucks because they have pro-Trump and Anti-Biden stickers. “Trucks are great but not when they praise fascists” or some shit.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
The thing about Mr. Wheeler's backstory is that it's something only someone with autism would think is cool. He read douche-chill-inducing (O&A ref, Dan) things like that and thought they were cool and that's how cool people sound. Maybe it was cool in cheesy action movies in the 80s or something but it's embarrassingly trite today. Fat sperg.
The fact that he has that stupid “I was conceived in a cool car” story is an example of this. Nobody is impressed your gross parents had sex and you were the result. He thinks only the cool people have sex because he’s such a life long loser.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Here’s one fellas, Look at that patented poorly edited out license plate:https://twitter.com/RealAutomanic/status/1543996194518622208?s=20&t=dW3WIxOqNLK-pC7X1pk9TgView attachment 52006
It’s 100% him, HAHA HOOOOOLLLLLYYYYY SHIIIT!!!!!!!! I sure hope those twitter rascals don’t start letting his account know we found him. Another Robertmewler saga in coming.
Wouldn’t it be the country that made it, not “gave me”? The country didn’t “give you” this car, stupid. Of course he’s at a McDonalds, piggy loves the Golden Arches, child.

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Ol’ Torque is now in the Nanaverse, fellas.

I’m sure the only reason I didn’t catch an instablock is he’s probably seen me harassing groids.

rZemd8J.jpg

EraGodless

The fact that he has that stupid “I was conceived in a cool car” story is an example of this. Nobody is impressed your gross parents had sex and you were the result. He thinks only the cool people have sex because he’s such a life long loser.
Fawkin' ripping off Ricky Bobby's origin story. Patrick is like Jim Carrey/Chip Douglas in The Cable Guy-- except Chip had friends, a career, and he wasn't as delusional.

Last edited:

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
He thinks every hero needs an origin story. StealthyGeek was raised by a psychologist and a master of all trades who taught him all necessary life skills while also instilling in him a passion to always fight for the good and never back down no matter who you offend. Being right will always beat being nice.

Torque Wheeler is the ultimate car dude. Conceived, born and raised into cars like Dominic Torretto with a family that doesn’t just know cars, they live and breathe them. How could he NOT know everything there is to know?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Don’t forget - he calls himself an automotive expert yet has never worked as mechanic and only sold cars for TWO months. That’s his whole automotive professional experience, not “10+ Years” which is an obvious lie from Niki. I wonder if this was her and her mom telling him he needs to stop being an author since it’s over and needs to do something else (like get a real job) and this was his idea of a job. Everything involving Pig and his wife are a fraud. This “business” is like taking medical advice from someone that’s never been a doctor.