Piggy's secret car blog and twitter account? Larps as a mechanic with the pen name "Torque Wheeler"

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
First thing I thought of. I googled a number of fragments and nothing came up. Look at this atrocious way of writing:

View attachment 52102

Redundant questioning, commas fucking everywhere and that pompous dimwit tone. Pretty sure they're not plagiarized. If he did steal them from someone then they can't fucking write either.
Does out in the street covered in snow and shit where the local nigs can BB gun the windows in count as a nest?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
So this is essentially the Pig admitting he’s failed as a writer?

He’s trying to make money off his “personality” and telling people what to do still.

Pig this will never get off the ground. You don’t have the knowledge base or skill for it. Just get a real job you bum.
Also funny he’s resorting to blogging like that’s what’s current. Most auto related people do YouTube videos etc which they can make money on ads depending on how many watch etc. yet Pat and Niki think a blog from an auto “expert” thats he’s never been a mechanic is the way to make big money. They’re 15 years too late but that makes sense because they’re mid west rubes.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
He really thinks he is fooling everyone. His whole life is a sham. Exposing this is just more proof why this trolling is necessary. He cant be allowed to lie and grift people on the internet.
This is a great point: he's attempting to scam people, and he's lying about his experience with anything automotive. A mediocre mechanic who charges too much is one thing, but P*t is at a novice level or at a 16-year-old apprentice level of a mechanic.

These guys do it for a living and love sharing their knowledge. I assume Squealers plan is to become a recognizable love'm or hate'm automotive character like Scotty Kilmer or Doug DeMuro?
Scotty Kilmer is great because it's just, hey, here's a ten minute video explaining how you're getting jewed and how to avoid it. And you can tell he's an autistic who has annoyed his wife for the last 50 years with his incessant babbling of cars, which is a based way of abusing women and not getting arrested for it.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
So this is essentially the Pig admitting he’s failed as a writer?

He’s trying to make money off his “personality” and telling people what to do still.

Pig this will never get off the ground. You don’t have the knowledge base or skill for it. Just get a real job you bum.
Dude, he's just the last real car guy. He owes it to the world.

Screen-Shot-2022-07-05-at-21-57-08.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Dude, he's just the last real car guy. He owes it to the world.

Screen-Shot-2022-07-05-at-21-57-08.png
How can he say he’s the last pure car guy? What does he think that means? I guess since he added “pure” that makes him stand out. Love for him to explain what makes him stand out. Sure Pat, you’re the only car guy left in the world even though cities all over the country have car shows in the spring / summer months.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
How can he say he’s the last pure car guy? What does he think that means? I guess since he added “pure” that makes him stand out. Love for him to explain what makes him stand out. Sure Pat, you’re the only car guy left in the world even though cities all over the country have car shows in the spring / summer months.
He’s never gone to a car show, come to think of it. You’d think that would be something he likes. He probably can’t keep his hands off other peoples cars and gets yelled at too much. That or all of the actual car people there get sick of the autist pretending he knows things. Instead he takes pictures of peoples cars without interacting with them at all. What a pure car guy move.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
What angers me most is he’s trying to scam people but just hasn’t figured out how yet. The 14k “happy clients” shows piggy and stinki think there’s money to be made. 14k happy clients? For what? What service did you provide to over 14 thousand clients yet you can’t find one review for their service or even what they offer as a service. That must what Niki sticks on every post by ghost client so they can scam people since they have so many clients and websites never lie.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.

Seriously, what in the fuck is he talking about? You’d think cars were some lost technology the way he talks about them. I’m not really into cars at all but I’ve had multiple friends throughout my life that have been super into them. It’s not an uncommon thing at all.

This is just another example of how he doesn’t live in the real world. Fat crazy sperg.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He’s never gone to a car show, come to think of it. You’d think that would be something he likes. He probably can’t keep his hands off other peoples cars and gets yelled at too much. That or all of the actual car people there get sick of the autist pretending he knows things. Instead he takes pictures of peoples cars without interacting with them at all. What a pure car guy move.
It’s the same reason he doesn’t dare talk sports on twitter because he’s a fake sports fan. If he tried he would get called out real quick for being full of shit so he avoids it all together - just basic “go brewers / packers” and nothing more to avoid having to explain his sports opinions. All I’ve ever seen Pat say about sports is blame the refs when the Packers lose. That’s the extent of his sports knowledge.

Same with cars, he avoids car shows because he would be lost trying to talk cars with actual car people. He pretends to be an expert on many things yet knows to make sure he’s the only one in the room - because it’s clear he’s a fraud. It’s also why he refused to debate Ben Shapiro because it would become clear he has no idea what he’s talking about.