Piggy's secret car blog and twitter account? Larps as a mechanic with the pen name "Torque Wheeler"

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
This is Fatrick essentially admitting defeat to Owen Forms. He was forced to create his stupid low-effort “Torque Wheeler” pseudonym because he’s been publicly exposed as a fraud and a quick Google search of his name would yield an 800 page thread and an entire website full of proof to confirm it. His name has been ruined and can’t be used for professional purposes anymore. He thought this would be an easy fix, but his drunk autistic fat ass still managed to ruin it before he even got 10 followers.

Part of me wants to believe that he wanted us to find this for some other motive of his, because he simply can’t be this stupid.

EraGodless

Any brothermen got a quick list of every profession Papa Clown allegedly has done? I've got rodeo clown, electrician, leathersmith, traveling Lucas Oil salesman, am I forgetting any?
cowboy-astronaut-millionaire-peter.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
This is Fatrick essentially admitting defeat to Owen Forms. He was forced to create his stupid low-effort “Torque Wheeler” pseudonym because he’s been publicly exposed as a fraud and a quick Google search of his name would yield an 800 page thread and an entire website full of proof to confirm it. His name has been ruined and can’t be used for professional purposes anymore. He thought this would be an easy fix, but his drunk autistic fat ass still managed to ruin it before he even got 10 followers.

Part of me wants to believe that he wanted us to find this for some other motive of his, because he simply can’t be this stupid.
I bet that twitter account for the blog was going to start liking all of his stealthy geek tweets. Oopsie Doodles!

• Deleted by N/A
Show…

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.

Makes me think its not the only one.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
"Torque Wheeler comin' atcha with the Tuesday Tool Tip! Every home mechanic's gonna want a crows foot wrench set. A sardine can is roomy compared to your average engine compartment, heh heh heh. You'll need all the help you can get trying to work in such cramped quarters. Crows foot wrenches attach to any 3/8-inch-drive extension bar and let you remove nuts and bolts from far away. Their flare nut design is great for removing brake and power steering lines. Just slip the line through the opening and the wrench will encircle the flare nut to give you extra turning power. Look out for tomorrow's Wednesday Wrench Review! Same time, same station!"
Crows foot wrench should only really be used (ironically) when you need to torque tight something that requires an open end spanner. Pat undoubtedly has no idea what a torque wrench is and what its used for though.