Piggy's secret car blog and twitter account? Larps as a mechanic with the pen name "Torque Wheeler"

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
1657034790234.png

1657034825421.png

1657034921140.png

It’s pathetic how talentless Fatty and Thikki are.

If you stumble across any of those articles while searching for an answer, you’re going to scan that trite, see it’s overly verbose, poorly formatted junk and go back and try another link within 2 seconds.

Nice ugly SEO expert wife, stupid

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I think his stupid 15 post thread of his rental was what made him try this larp. Not sure the timeline on where this fits.

View attachment 52129
Nobody wants to hear a 42 unemployed loser “go yard” he really is living version of the Steve Buscemi “how do you do” meme. Funny he only got 43 likes for this nonsense yet felt he should have an auto expert blog giving auto related tips and information.

I sold cars for 2 years and worked in a major bank’s auto finance department for 5 years so I know a thing or two about cars and financing yet have never claimed to be some expert but people would ask me my advice on buying cars. Piggy sold cars for 2 months and believes he’s an master on everything car related.

I’ve never a more delusional person - he has no college education, barely finished high school, hasn’t had a real job in a decade, is fat and only getting fatter yet believe he’s the complete opposite in every way. He can’t even admit he’s fat yet a simple look in the mirror proves otherwise. He’s on another planet.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I think his stupid 15 post thread of his rental was what made him try this larp. Not sure the timeline on where this fits.

View attachment 52129
I think you’re right, the first blog post was March so he probably just started and was going to use his twitter following to prove people want to hear his babbling about cars.

It’s amazing how the ORANGE MAN BAD crowd he panders to in hopes of selling sci fi books or auto blog attention doesn’t give a shit about either of these things.

G

"They're built far, far better."

I really hate his writing. It's like when Colin would bash Norton for "doing an impression of an intelligent person."

"Don't say 'far better.' Say 'far, far better.' That will make you sound like an intellectual." Fat faggot thinks he's Frasier Crane.