Piggy's secret car blog and twitter account? Larps as a mechanic with the pen name "Torque Wheeler"

I was at my sisters house for the 4th yesterday and I was reading this thread to myself and laughing. Everyone wanted to share in the joy and my mom asked what was so funny. I said nothing, but they insisted I tell them because they enjoy a good laugh. I decided to start at the beginning so I said “Okay so when OJ Simpson murdered his wife in 1994 a radio host in Long Island had a parody song contest…”

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
G

Look who's lying again. To his own blog, no less.
Screenshot_20220705-101644_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220705-101700_Twitter.jpg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I was at my sisters house for the 4th yesterday and I was reading this thread to myself and laughing. Everyone wanted to share in the joy and my mom asked what was so funny. I said nothing, but they insisted I tell them because they enjoy a good laugh. I decided to start at the beginning so I said “Okay so when OJ Simpson murdered his wife in 1994 a radio host in Long Island had a parody song contest…”
e9UHbg1h.webp

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
T

The last tweet is like a delusion of a delusion.
He really believes he’s a very important influencer yet has under 50k followers. He wasn’t even tweeting majority car stuff yet was begging ford to give him VIP access and information. Most influencers have to have at least 500k followers to even get on a brands radar but here’s piggy trying to make Ford give him a job.

I think you’re right, the first blog post was March so he probably just started and was going to use his twitter following to prove people want to hear his babbling about cars.
I wonder if he pumped the numbahs & 'sold' the idea to Nikki as his great new income idea.

Nikki probably wonders what he does all day on his phone, so maybe this was just something to show that he isn't just arguing with atalkers all day - even though that's literally all he does

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I wonder if he pumped the numbahs & 'sold' the idea to Nikki as his great new income idea.

Nikki probably wonders what he does all day on his phone, so maybe this was just something to show that he isn't just arguing with atalkers all day - even though that's literally all he does
I think it was Niki’s mom getting on her about her lazy bum husband and this was their great plan to get her to back off and keep sending them money and paying for trips. I bet that’s how she explained they needed to rent the new mustang because Pat was going to write about it for his “blog business” and Niki’s mom being a boomer doesn’t understand how people make money on the internet so she believed what they told her.

At this point Pat hadn’t put a book out in forever and was not under control with nothing on the horizon. It was getting hard to hide that his sci fi book career was dead.

I’ve said it before like many that Niki is a piece of shit asshole just like Pat yet is smart enough to keep her mouth shut online. Pat knows without Niki and her mom he would be out on the street so it’s whatever it takes to make mom keep the money flowing.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Jesus christ. It's a slow faggot car with green paint and some different emblems to pay homage to a shitty movie with an OK at best car chase scene.
He acts like it’s a VERY Rare and unique Mustang yet they do these special edition cars every year as a sales gimmick. Half the time it’s just a sticker that makes it a special edition yet dummies like Pat believe they’ve got gold. I was working for a Dodge and they did this with the challenger - all kinds of “special” editions yet all the same car.

I remember when I sold cars a guy traded in a Camero and he kept telling me it was worth more because it was the “Hot Wheels” special edition, something like 50 year anniversary or some nonsense. I had to show him from various sources that doesn’t mean much to the value, it’s a decal or a chrome emblem most times, nothing else. Ram had a “Texas edition” 1500 truck and for a grand or so more it came with a little emblem of the state of Texas on the back.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
If I remember right from back in the day when people gave a shit about SEO then you would make a bunch of low effort blogs, put a bunch of ads on them and just draw traffic away from legitimate sites. There's probably a ton of these out there belonging to Niki and Pat looking to squeeze the final buck or two out of adsense.

If Pat wasn't so lazy I'd now expect him to make an ebook next, with a squeeze page, and newsletter with daily sales pitches until you unsubscribe, and then they add you again a month later with a special offer.

Posted to automanic's Twitter over an hour before @stealthygeek tweeted it. It's really him and he's somehow even dumber than we thought. Amazin', I was sure this was a brothaman reposting his pics to get us going.

View attachment 52012

View attachment 52013
Let's take an in-depth look at that second pic:

b86b5ab45a5a66698ccc9dd046b45651.jpg

The Hacienda Beer Co., eh? Wonder where that is?

He also took photos of this vehicle in front of Hacienda:

FWmV6QMWYAA-tin.jpg

Even for this blog shit, he is still supremely lazy. Only takes photos of vehicles he sees around the corner from his house or at Hooligan's.

Last edited: