• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How much did patrick drink last night?

G

When Chicago mobster and really really bad guy, Al Capone (aka The Sub), was on a rampage against his enemies in the 20-30’s (Innocent Family and Friends) the Feds couldn’t imprison him for murder (aka- the subs libelous and malicious harassment and real life bullying, job interference, Doxxing my 11 year old daughters info). They did finally find a way to make his empire (aka- Opie and Anthony subreddit) crumble though fervently prosecuting him for the the less serious crime (but serious enough to get the job done) of tax evasion (aka-Copyright Infringement). They went another way entirely to get the desired results for the purpose of removing an evil, evil man from civilized society.
I (we) will continue to report this evil sub and file legitimate and legal DMCA’s at every turn until it’s gone.
Stop interfering with people’s real lives and livelihoods, and we’ll leave your stupid sub alone. Plain and simple.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1694543919898.png

I cant tell if this is a look of " Oh no, the pests are going to find this arent they?" or " Oh gods, I just ran up a huge bar tab after losing a $32k court judgment". Maybe both.

Jenna

move in silence like lasajna
Forum Clout
Beautiful karma. Bunch of fat Wisconsin drunks cheer as the QB who gave the prime of his career to their state suffers an injury that likely retires him. Drink up merrily because he'll never play again and drinks are free! Then have to pay because the Zach Wilson Jets pull off the upset.

You'd never see a bar full of Patriots fans cheer a career-ending injury on Brady. Never see a bar full of Colts fans if Manning tore his Achilles playing for the Broncos.

I bet he didn't even tip well because he felt he was owed a night of free drinking.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Beautiful karma. Bunch of fat Wisconsin drunks cheer as the QB who gave the prime of his career to their state suffers an injury that likely retires him. Drink up merrily because he'll never play again and drinks are free! Then have to pay because the Zach Wilson Jets pull off the upset.

You'd never see a bar full of Patriots fans cheer a career-ending injury on Brady. Never see a bar full of Colts fans if Manning tore his Achilles playing for the Broncos.

I bet he didn't even tip well because he felt he was owed a night of free drinking.
Dude has played 18 years there. As long as Pat has been watching with interest. Gave them success Lions fans can only dream of and pat was happy to see him get hurt. Its just another example of how bitter and resentful he is to everyone. The only way it would have been better would be if he got pulled over or in a fender bender while drunk driving home.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

And the worst part is Pat claims Eagles fans are the worst (most lame sports take possible) because they cheered when Michael Irvin got injured about 30 years ago. Eagles fans are passionate but they didn’t cheer when Reggie White ever got hurt playing for the Packers or McNabb when he went elsewhere. Eagles fans won’t even boo Andy Reid who beat them in the Super Bowl.

Packers fans are about to realize they’ve been spoiled for over 30 years - they had two legendary Hall of Fame QBs from 92 to 2022 give them two super bowls and plenty of winning seasons. Them acting butt hurt like this over Rodgers leaving shows what shitty fans they are - Not even Pats fans acted this way when Brady went to the Bucs. Dumb Pat doesn’t realize a QB going to a new team at the end of their career is common (Montana on the Chiefs, Steve Young on the Ravens, Brett Favre on the Jets / Vikings, Matt Ryan on the Colts, etc)