• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How much did patrick drink last night?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
"Whether you're rooting for or against Rodgers, no decent person wanted this plot twist"

View attachment 150553
Crushing disappointment? He is not a real sports fan. Cowboys fans haven’t gone far in the playoffs since the mid 90s but they’re still dedicated. Pat is the definition of a fair weather fan - he only started watching the Packers because they won the Super Bowl in 97.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
How can grown adults watch on entire NFL game (especially on a Monday night)?
That’s what’s so pathetic about Pat going like it’s something to brag about. This kind of bar special is for college kids / young 20 something professionals that can still stay out late and get up in the morning. Pat is 43 years old - Milwaukee is full of fat drunks.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
And the worst part is Pat claims Eagles fans are the worst (most lame sports take possible) because they cheered when Michael Irvin got injured about 30 years ago. Eagles fans are passionate but they didn’t cheer when Reggie White ever got hurt playing for the Packers or McNabb when he went elsewhere. Eagles fans won’t even boo Andy Reid who beat them in the Super Bowl.
1694546231904.png

He still mentions the batteries thrown at santa too. That shit happened in 1968. 12 years before he was even born but acts like he was there and is still disgusted about it.

1694546247082.png

Leonard Rhomberg

Who are you gonna replace me with?
Forum Clout
How can grown adults watch on entire NFL game (especially on a Monday night)?
I know its a layup to go after Pat's apparent lack of responsibilities but that's really all it is. Unless the MNF game has implications for my fantasy team (I know, boo) then I probably won't put it on because I have stuff to take care of around the house since there was limited time to get anything done being at work for 8 hours. Before having a family, I would sit on the couch drinking from 1pm-11pm on Sunday's watching all of the games. Adults who have grown up simply can't do that anymore.

Last edited:

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
I also think Pat acting like the Packers are good after beating a shitty team like the bears week one will come back to bite him . Sure they beat a division rival but I dont think Love has proven anything yet. Its a long season.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
View attachment 150557

He still mentions the batteries thrown at santa too. That shit happened in 1968. 12 years before he was even born but acts like he was there and is still disgusted about it.

View attachment 150558
Plus that horseshit eating was ONE DRUNK FAN like drunk idiots don’t do stupid things. Also it was because they won the Super Bowl which Eagles fans NEVER thought would happen. Also Eagles tickets are expensive and hard to get now - Ron Bennington said it best - the priced out the real eagles fans that were the “rough ones” 20 years ago. Pretty much every major team has awful fans, it’s not really reserved for one city. Dodgers and Raiders fans have assaulted and even killed other teams fans in the stadium and parking lot. But Durrr Snow Balls!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I always thought the batteries thing happened in the 90’s.
It did, was used to throw at cowboy players in the late 80s / early 90s. Snow balls were the 60s. Of course now with security and high ticket prices the rough 700 level (cheap seats) fans are long gone. He acts like there’s zero history of packers fans getting in physical fights with bears fans.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I know its a layup to go after Pat's lack of responsibilities but that's really all it is. Unless the MNF game has implications for my fantasy team (I know, boo) then I probably won't put it on because I have stuff to take care of around the house since there was limited time to get anything done being at work for 8 hours. Before having a family, I would sit on the couch drinking from 1pm-11pm on Sunday's watching all of the games. Adults who have grown up simply can't do that anymore.
When I was in my early to mid 20s I could go out to bars / night clubs on weeknights and have no problem getting up for work the next day. But now as a responsible adult with a career I couldn’t imagine getting shit faced in a bar on a Monday night. Pat of course is an unemployed bum leeching off others.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I also think Pat acting like the Packers are good after beating a shitty team like the bears week one will come back to bite him . Sure they beat a division rival but I dont think Love has proven anything yet. Its a long season.
Plus it’s clear to any real NFL fan - especially now that they barely play preseason you don’t really see the real team week 1-2. By game 6-7 you have an idea of who is good and who isn’t, not even sports handicappers have an idea until
Then.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
When I was in my early to mid 20s I could go out to bars / night clubs on weeknights and have no problem getting up for work the next day. But now as a responsible adult with a career I couldn’t imagine getting shit faced in a bar on a Monday night. Pat of course is an unemployed bum leeching off others.
I just dont like watching sports in crowded bars, especially if its the team I cheer for. The services usually takes too long and I dont like all the distraction and douchebaggary of drunken bar flies ( Pat is a perfect example). Plus I dont drink and drive ( I dont use uber) so Id only end up having a beer or two max right when I get there and its no fun being sober around a bunch of drunks.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Plus it’s clear to any real NFL fan - especially now that they barely play preseason you don’t really see the real team week 1-2. By game 6-7 you have an idea of who is good and who isn’t, not even sports handicappers have an idea until
Then.
Packers bye week is week 6. Thats so early. Its going to be a long stretch after that.