• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How much did patrick drink last night?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Oh God. LOOK AT THIS FAGGOT pay attention to the Bills fans at 2 minutes on camera and then wave his head laughing like he's in on the joke. Fucking LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME Tomlinson.

Some packers fan he is - further proof he’s not a sports fan. He just uses it as an excuse to drink. He goes to the games to drink, eat ball park junk, and stare at his phone while the game is going on.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Oh God. LOOK AT THIS FAGGOT pay attention to the Bills fans at 2 minutes on camera and then wave his head laughing like he's in on the joke. Fucking LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME Tomlinson.

That was a glimpse of Pats frat bro envy/hatred. He hates seeing groups of guys having a good time at a bar when it isnt him. Pat needs to call family members to go watch a game before he has people to high five. Pat even looks for someone to talk shit to and gets nothing from that girl starring at her phone. He is a sad sight when seen at the bar. Every photo/video he is the loner outcast that everyone is ignoring.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
I would have loved to see his fat face when Xavier Gipson was running back the punt. "NO CHILD THERE WAS AN ILLEGAL TRIPPING!!"

I bet he tried to get out of it because of the missed flag on the trip.
1694549070829.png

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
That was a glimpse of Pats frat bro envy/hatred. He hates seeing groups of guys having a good time at a bar when it isnt him. Pat needs to call family members to go watch a game before he has people to high five. Pat even looks for someone to talk shit to and gets nothing from that girl starring at her phone. He is a sad sight when seen at the bar. Every photo/video he is the loner outcast that everyone is ignoring.
Its douche chill inducing. To be fair, I thought the game was over when Rodgers went down but Josh Allen really MOTHERFUCKED them.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
That’s what’s so pathetic about Pat going like it’s something to brag about. This kind of bar special is for college kids / young 20 something professionals that can still stay out late and get up in the morning. Pat is 43 years old - Milwaukee is full of fat drunks.
They interviewed the guy who said he has to work at 11 the next day which isn't bad. I wish they interviewed Rick to see what he said about work. I'm an author so I get to set my own hours! Look out for my next book, Christmas Carnage coming out Holiday 2024!

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout
Not to mention that it looks like he's drinking fucking canned beer. Who does that? It's not even possible in most places over here. The one thing most people can't drink at home is draft beer. He's basically alone, drinking from a can and surrounded by strangers. His night would've been cheaper, quieter and otherwise no different if he'd stayed in the half hovel. Fat.
Back when I was under 25 and still shutting down bars, cans of beer were usually "on special" and priced to move. PBR/Hamms for 75 cents or 32 oz of Miller High life for 1.50, etc.
What I'm saying is Patrick is a poor drunk with no friends whose wife hates him, so he doesn't have many options.
Obese, too

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
You don't think Rick snuck out just as the game ended?? huhehehe. :image_4848:
I wouldn’t be surprised if he tried - he was not looking forward to explaining this to Niki and her mother. I would hope the bar ran anyone opening a tabs credit card before being served the first drink so they charge it even they don’t close it but it’s Milwaukee and they’re kinds dumb

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
Crushing disappointment? He is not a real sports fan. Cowboys fans haven’t gone far in the playoffs since the mid 90s but they’re still dedicated. Pat is the definition of a fair weather fan - he only started watching the Packers because they won the Super Bowl in 97
Theyve only had a hall of fame quarterback, uninterrupted, for the last 30 years.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
I wouldn’t be surprised if he tried - he was not looking forward to explaining this to Niki and her mother. I would hope the bar ran anyone opening a tabs credit card before being served the first drink so they charge it even they don’t close it but it’s Milwaukee and they’re kinds dumb
1694550547764.png